All-Star Usa All Star Nationals Anaheim March

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I agree with all of this :p

And the CG ladies have werking their booties off since they last performed. They have made MAJOR changes to the routine, so we will see how it all pans out :D
If you guys hit you will SLAYYYY! Love them!

In case anyone was curious...

Small Senior
Cheergyms (AL)
PCM (P)
Victory Cheer (AL)
OC All Stars (AL)

Large Senior
TNT All Stars

Senior Coed
Spirit Athletics
Rocky Mountain Elite
SCV All Stars
Desert Storm Elite (P)
American Cheer (AL)

International 5
Stealth
PCM (AL)

International Coed 5
PCM (AL)
USA Starz
Riptide
HSC

International 6
Rockstar
Orange Crush

International Coed 6
StyleShock
Rockstar
Cheergyms
Stealth (AL)

Also, I'm pretty sure USA requires you to bring 50% of your program to be eligible for a bid. Not all these gyms are so that might narrow down the field even more.

I didnt see anywhere that they are requiring 50% of the program attend, but I know last year they did have that rule in place.

I didnt see anywhere that they are requiring 50% of the program attend, but I know last year they did have that rule in place.

In order for a team to be eligible to receive a bid to the 2012

Cheerleading Worlds, the competing team must fulfill the following:

1. At least 50% of the total cheer program from the gym the team is representing must be registered for the 2012 USA All Star Championships or
2. At least 50% of the total cheer program from the gym the team is representing must have competed in at least 1 (one) prior USA competition during the 2011-12 season and the Worlds bid-eligible team must have registered and paid in full for USA All Star Championships by the initial registration deadline of February 3rd.

In order for a team to be eligible to receive a bid to the 2012

Cheerleading Worlds, the competing team must fulfill the following:

1. At least 50% of the total cheer program from the gym the team is representing must be registered for the 2012 USA All Star Championships or
2. At least 50% of the total cheer program from the gym the team is representing must have competed in at least 1 (one) prior USA competition during the 2011-12 season and the Worlds bid-eligible team must have registered and paid in full for USA All Star Championships by the initial registration deadline of February 3rd.

cool

Latest posts

Back