All-Star Usa All Star Nationals Anaheim March

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Black has WAYYYY TOOO MUCH talent to be a SO-5 team. The tumbling is pretty good, they just gotta start taking chances (like PCM Fantasy did) and up their stunts

Black has WAYYYY TOOO MUCH talent to be a SO-5 team. The tumbling is pretty good, they just gotta start taking chances (like PCM Fantasy did) and up their stunts

I agree. I wouldnt go as far as saying they should be Restricted 5 but they arent one of the strongest 5 teams.

And yet...they still won. Either they're underestimated or everyone they've beaten isn't very strong either.
I was exaggerating when I said so-5. The difficulty level just kills me. They (appear to) win when other teams in their division don't hit though. I would love to see Black just slay everyone...because they actually are better than everyone. I think people get a bad aftertaste sometimes because Black win a lot. Not that it's a bad thing, it's great..it's just weird seeing a team all season beat a lot of teams, and then not make finals once, when some of the teams they "dominated" made finals easily..it just doesn't add up you know? And please, I mean no offense, just explaining what I hear a lot of complaints about..lol.

And I like OC Black, I know the rivalry between them and Fantasy. I think that gym as a whole is one of the sharpest and cleanest in the state. But, the difficulty doesn't match. Watching them at Spirit Sports, to me, was very telling. Ps, I've seen them at every comp PCM and OC have attended together :p

I was exaggerating when I said so-5. The difficulty level just kills me. They (appear to) win when other teams in their division don't hit though. I would love to see Black just slay everyone...because they actually are better than everyone. I think people get a bad aftertaste sometimes because Black win a lot. Not that it's a bad thing, it's great..it's just weird seeing a team all season beat a lot of teams, and then not make finals once, when some of the teams they "dominated" made finals easily..it just doesn't add up you know? And please, I mean no offense, just explaining what I hear a lot of complaints about..lol.

Fantasy, Flyers, Connect, and Black all hit this weekend. So saying Black only wins when other teams make mistakes is a false statement. Just saying.

Black made finals in 2010 please get the facts straight before you post on here lol

Not all those teams hit or were absolutely clean. Watch both days! I was there. The point difference between the top teams was very close, so even small mistakes made a difference. There was no domination by any team. I do not feel a win by less than half a point is domination, but it is certainly a win and so OC should be able to celebrate their win.

Just stating my opinion. No need to gag me with a spoon ;). I stand corrected about finals. And yes... Back to USA...
Are Fierce LK going?

Back