All-Star Usa All Star Nationals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Currently from the list
first team without any bid at all is USA Starz Vanity
second team without any bid at all is Connect Cheer NW C5
all the rest have an At Large or a Paid. Another confusing thing is Cali Aces is down as a Large AG team.. but they have a Paid bid for Medium AG.. Are they going for a paid Large AG bid?

Since I can't find a Worlds bid Declaration for this competition I can't tell if both Paid bids can go to International teams or if only 1 paid bid can go to an International team.
ALL the teams in LAG are actually medium and all have paid bids in medium. This competition doesn't have MAG.

ALL the teams in LAG are actually medium and all have paid bids in medium. This competition doesn't have MAG.

Cheers and More - Lady Respect have a Large paid and OC All Stars Black have a Large Paid. That's why I wasn't sure about Cali Aces. thanks for the information. :)

Cheers and More - Lady Respect have a Large paid and OC All Stars Black have a Large Paid. That's why I wasn't sure about Cali Aces. thanks for the information. :)

Pretty sure OC Black has a paid bid in Med division, not large. Think they got it at Palm Springs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope they all have MAG paid bids. OC Black got it at palm springs and Lady Respect got it at NCA. I am 100% sure since I was there for both.

So, does anyone else hope they move it back to Anaheim next year?

And can I just clutch my pearls for a minute at the amount of senior cheerleaders ( so bare midriffs ) walking around downtown LA in their uniforms without shirts or jackets or pants?

Back