All-Star Usa All Star Nationals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

How is it that NCA one of the biggest competitions in the world can put their schedules out so early but this smaller comps can't seem to do the same?
I guess I should be writing this on the vent board [emoji19] but honestly why do they lag so much?
We the customers need to make plans, book travel arrangements and it would be nice to know what's going on.
I'm not just bashing USA All stars because other do this as well. Spirit sports Palm Springs took forever to release schedules, another vent is that they take forever posting team placements. NCA releases placements with SCORES within 45 minutes of teams competing, why can others do the same?
I really enjoy USA Varsity comps, they are well organized and always seem to run on time, if they could get it together with releasing schedules earlier and posting scores not just placements they would be one of my favorite competitions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How is it that NCA one of the biggest competitions in the world can put their schedules out so early but this smaller comps can't seem to do the same?
I guess I should be writing this on the vent board [emoji19] but honestly why do they lag so much?
We the customers need to make plans, book travel arrangements and it would be nice to know what's going on.
I'm not just bashing USA All stars because other do this as well. Spirit sports Palm Springs took forever to release schedules, another vent is that they take forever posting team placements. NCA releases placements with SCORES within 45 minutes of teams competing, why can others do the same?
I really enjoy USA Varsity comps, they are well organized and always seem to run on time, if they could get it together with releasing schedules earlier and posting scores not just placements they would be one of my favorite competitions.

They aren't lagging - they sent the preliminary schedule to gym owners early last week and they processing any schedule change requests now. It looks likes it's a pretty big comp and I'm sure with crossovers there are quite a few requests. I'm guessing they don't want to keep re-releasing updated schedules in case people don't see the newest one?

I would guess that NCA has the man power to be able to be that quick because of how large it is? Not sure why others can't be that on top of it. I wish EVERYONE would post scores like NCA does. I didn't get see our division scores from last comp because our awards were at 8pm and we left right afterwards and now I'll never know by how much we lost by =\.

They aren't lagging - they sent the preliminary schedule to gym owners early last week and they processing any schedule change requests now. It looks likes it's a pretty big comp and I'm sure with crossovers there are quite a few requests. I'm guessing they don't want to keep re-releasing updated schedules in case people don't see the newest one?

I would guess that NCA has the man power to be able to be that quick because of how large it is? Not sure why others can't be that on top of it. I wish EVERYONE would post scores like NCA does. I didn't get see our division scores from last comp because our awards were at 8pm and we left right afterwards and now I'll never know by how much we lost by =\.
I guess by NCA comparison they are lagging. Couldn't they at least release a block schedule? As a parent that has to pay: lodging, gas, comp fee, entrance and parking I feel that we need ample of notice of what time our athletes are performing. The Tuesday or Wednesday before comp to me isn't enough noticed.

I don't get the secret with comps not releasing scores to the general public, what's the big deal? Why does it have to be so hush hush!

So I looked at the tentative schedule and was a little confused.

Cheerforce Rogue is listed under Small Senior 5, but they are usually Medium senior 5 and already have an at-large bid in that division. Did they switch divisions?

Back