All-Star Usa All Star Nationals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

That's too bad. Do you know why? Is it because they compete international and not as many advance?
Not sure why. I don't think it would be because they are international because I5/IOC5 have more opportunities for paid (though still not as many as senior). Maybe just because there tends to be less of them.

Cheer & More - Lady Respect and Cali Aces are competing in different caterogies. Hummm ???
That's likely just because there's no medium. Maybe that blank spot is for a large team so they're just combined?

I haven't been able to find any info on awards times, but hear that Summit and Worlds bids will be given out on Monday. I wonder if it will be streamed live, or how they will do that?

Who's going that's eligible for bid, that doesn't already have a full paid
Are you taking about Summit(what division) bids or worlds? If you are interested in worlds bids Road to Worlds would be a good place to check out for some info[emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Am I dreaming or did I read somewhere that they are giving out different jackets this year? I know for at least 3 years now they've been the blue and black ones...

We haven't been for a few years but when we went ... how many years was it held in Anaheim? Because last time we went it was in LA

I'm sure!! You aren't even old [emoji23] I'm not looking forward to driving to LA[emoji17]

Late Friday or early Saturday? We went through LA a couple Saturdays ago and literally flew! (I was high-fived by my youngest son for my Danica Patrick like driving skills) It was fairly early though-

Back