All-Star Usasf Age Grid To Be Released Soon!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What really changed? It all looks the same to me, and the only division with restrictions seems to still be sr open 5

What really changed? It all looks the same to me, and the only division with restrictions seems to still be sr open 5

And senior level 5 now has a third size to compete in. So, the ever so growing amount of teams in Large can be split to be in medium as well. Im curious if the Worlds divisions have added 6 more as well.

I'm glad to see the ages have not been changed. And I'm not sure what to think about keeping the youth 5 division...my opinions are split on that one. I worry that gyms with inexperienced coaches will push for youth 5, as I've seen it done already this year. It's not safe when it's done that way.

stormynights said:
I'm glad to see the ages have not been changed. And I'm not sure what to think about keeping the youth 5 division...my opinions are split on that one. I worry that gyms with inexperienced coaches will push for youth 5, as I've seen it done already this year. It's not safe when it's done that way.

There is youth restricted 5 now.

Another thing I noticed is max team size 32 for levels 1-4 and 36 for level 5.

All of these different size caps seem like such a hassle. What confuses me the most is the difference between 32 in levels 1-4 and 36 for level 5. I read (skimmed) through the voting results at the bottom and I can't find any reasoning in there for it. Is there anyone who can explain how this decision was made?

And just so I'm understanding correctly... Are there only 3 total Senior Coed 5 divisions now? Large Limited has been eliminated and Semi Limited has been reworked? Large limited has always been a favorite of mine with lots of teams that are consistently in the division. I'm kind of bummed about it but interested to see how it plays out.

Im kinda confused...soo it doesn't matter how many crossovers you have...I know it was in the works to be like 25 percent of your team...can anyone clarify this??

Im kinda confused...soo it doesn't matter how many crossovers you have...I know it was in the works to be like 25 percent of your team...can anyone clarify this??

correct, there is no restriction on the amount of crossovers on a team. An athlete may only cross to teams, in addition to their main team.

There is youth restricted 5 now.

Another thing I noticed is max team size 32 for levels 1-4 and 36 for level 5.

But there's also an unrestricted Youth 5...I worry about the gyms that think they can do it and already have a lot of injuries due to inexperienced and non-paid coaches.

Definitely not a division

For senior 5, there will be a small (5-20), medium (21-30), and large division (33-36) as long as there are at least two teams in each division. There is a lot of information under the grid that explains the splits.

Back