All-Star Usasf Cheer Rules Voting Results

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Wow. I'm not going to lie, I'm pretty shocked. I thought the flipping into stunts would pass for level 5. I'm pretty confused as to why it didn't. Everything looks the same, I think we really need to open up some rules to allow for creativity.

Wow. I'm not going to lie, I'm pretty shocked. I thought the flipping into stunts would pass for level 5. I'm pretty confused as to why it didn't. Everything looks the same, I think we really need to open up some rules to allow for creativity.

That's basically allowing rewinds right? I guess people are stuck in there ways that that's a college/level 6 skills?

Disappointed that there was a no vote on hip overhead rotation at level 5. I think to be progressive level 5 needed to start bringing that in.

Do these rules have any kind of pro/con explanations before they go up to a vote? Like in a state election all of the ballet questions have groups write pro/cons for each. Might be more useful in the future to know what exactly you're voting for.

That's basically allowing rewinds right? I guess people are stuck in there ways that that's a college/level 6 skills?

Yes. I thought people would be willing to open it up at L5 since everything is getting to be pretty generic, and most of the stunting is easy for these athletes. At least they would be learning something new, hopefully curbing the boredom of being a long term L5 athlete. I don't know, just surprised I guess. Most of the big coaches seemed very for it, but I guess those aren't the ones making up most of the votes...

I wish I would've voted. haha
I was kind of hoping they'd open up the Level 4 rules, too.
Agreed - it seems to go without saying that it's a much needed step between L4 and L5 stunting for safe progression. Of all the rules to not pass, I'm most surprised that this one didn't.

Maybe the logic from people who voted against it was something along the lines of keeping current limits on L4 stunts = easier to field a successful team at L4. I don't like that kind of short-term thinking...

Back