All-Star Usasf Independence

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I guess I'm used to other sports, where the transparency of the governing body is not nearly as big an issue. I expect a level of secrecy from a large corporation, but maybe that's the point - the governing body for all-star cheer shouldn't be behaving like one.

Well, since Varsity is such a large corporation, the USASF is going to be run like a large corporation also.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Since a "FAQ" page is apparently in the works (please, no one hold your breath). I think it is important to continue to ask the questions that are being dodged. As BlueCat has stated that he really has no dog in the STUNT etc fight. I do, I train kids that want to go to college. STUNT is standing in the way of NCATA and it pisses me off.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Ok so now I'm confused...
does this mean they made about 200,000 less off of Worlds 2011 than Worlds 2010? I only attended 2011 and 2012, so idk what it was like in 2010.
USASF.NET

USA Federation for Sport Cheering is the full name for USA Cheer, AFAIK.

Ok, it says at the bottom of the page that they're non-profit...but that's not what the tax info is saying right?

USA Cheer

The USA Federation for Sport Cheering is a not-for profit 501(c)(6) and is the national governing body for sport cheering.

Ok, it says at the bottom of the page that they're non-profit...but that's not what the tax info is saying right?

USA Cheer

The USA Federation for Sport Cheering is a not-for profit 501(c)(6) and is the national governing body for sport cheering.

IDK what you are asking

IDK what you are asking
Sorry, I guess bc I'm confused and I don't honestly know everything regarding owning a business and proper tax forms, etc.

Let's see if I can reword it. Does this mean Jeff Webb owns USA Cheer and if USA cheer is a non-profit, what does the tax info regarding the account being not in good standing mean?

Sorry, I guess bc I'm confused and I don't honestly know everything regarding owning a business and proper tax forms, etc.

Let's see if I can reword it. Does this mean Jeff Webb owns USA Cheer and if USA cheer is a non-profit, what does the tax info regarding the account being not in good standing mean?

Someone has to file and start the company. So IDK if that really means anything that his name is on those documents? I feel like there will be a name on a document when you look up USAG or USA Football. Someone's name will be there for who started it and is in charge. I wouldn't look too deeply into that part.

As far as revoked standing maybe they didn't pay their renewal fee? I'd have to ask the IRS (or a tax lawyer) to find out exactly what it means.

Back