All-Star Usasf Major Changes

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Is this what they are considering implementing or is this really happening?????

They say it is official, but when people absolutely freak out i would say some of them may be amended or "put off" for who knows how long

I understand where they are coming from in some respects.....but others are just crazy. No whip doubles, no full doubles, no standing fulls, no standing doubles, no round off doubles for long passes ie anything with an arabian that may want to round off double afterwards....it is VERY restrictive....If the general population does feel a long term need to restrict tumbling i could maybe see where they were coming from, but to me this seems extreme! While i come from a small program and understand how it can be hard for those teams who are completely self taught tumbling (ie no ringer gymnasts crossing over to cheer) it can be hard to catch up, but at the same time, a lot of males and hardcore athletes really embrace cheer as a place they can work hard and excel at tumbling.... do they plan to replace these skills with something else, like double backs? Which are allowed at young ages in gymnastics, and i personally think are easier than double doubles?

mad0015.gif
.. that is all

Back