All-Star Usasf Major Changes

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

OK people lets get smart about this....I want to hear real ways we as parents and athletes can begin to fight this? After all aren't we the ones who pay? Suggestions please

Is it bad to think that all these rules I feel like are aimed at top gun?
TG might as well start a new gym because all of the stuff that is now illegal is completly their style...
(sidenote: huge TG fan!, I feel really bad for thinking this...but is it true?)

My exact thinking! No disrespect to Ms. Pascale or anything, but I'm just curious because I think it's safe to say she will be throwing that same pass at worlds, a USASF event. I also want to know that why all of these things being banned are NOW being considered as dangerous or a problem. I've noticed that now that practically everyone has half tops, no more half tops. Big, over the top motions, dances, and excitement, no more of those. More openly flamboyant boys? You need to stop acting like that. More people have double doubles, specialty passes to double, etc, and all of a sudden it's dangerous to the athletes. Why now? Why not when the first person debut it on the competition floor?

Yeah I guarantee Kelsey will still be throwing her passes at worlds next month. If it was so dangerous then Elaine would not allow her athlete to throw that skill after already having an ankle injury last year and this year.

How many of the female athletes that have been working standing doubles are going to at least throw it during prelims just to say that they threw one?

If only you knew how mean USASF really is... You'd know that I'm not allowed to double double, right? Yeah! On March 28th they told me double doubles were *dangerous* and I wasn't allowed to perform them anymore. And then on Hannakuh I finally landed my standing full and I had to pretend like I didn't even have it and... it was so sad

What if teams did throw a standing full or one of the newly illegal skills, would they be disqualified or just get a huge deduction?
Well....USASF has been telling us all along that they can't enforce the rules anywhere but Worlds, so I guess that would be up to the EPs, not USASF.

Another thought... since the sandbagging issue was overlooked..if you can't do standing fulls..what's to keep a team from just sandbagging it down to lvl 4.. I dont' mean a team with team standing fulls..but when you have a team that has several fulls... and I am not talking about super gyms.. this will hurt the teams striving to be competitve at lvl 4...

Back