All-Star Usasf Major Changes

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

THIS. right here. i am actually so happy that you brought this up, not to mention cheerleading has been an outlet for kids that have their issues, i know for me cheerleading was ALWAYS my support system and for kids now to be told they HAVE to act specifically is wrong and makes me sick
At least we have each other. If we all stand up to this, we can overcome, somehow. "None of us is as good as all of us"

THIS. right here. i am actually so happy that you brought this up, not to mention cheerleading has been an outlet for kids that have their issues, i know for me cheerleading was ALWAYS my support system and for kids now to be told they HAVE to act specifically is wrong and makes me sick

Not that you have to be gay to be flamboyant, or how did they put it, theatrical?? But i coached a team with gay male cheerleaders, and very "hetero" male cheerleaders....And was said that being on the team together actually changed the "mans man" attitudes of the straight guys about homosexuality. Made them more tolerant, and more likely to look at a person for who they are on the inside. I have always been proud that cheer was able to help do that.

I love listening to this call, but whoever the guy is that is on there with the horrible attitude and can't refrain from talking about going to be a "grass fairy" and saying the F-word GO AWAY! You are making it miserable to listen to these people talk.

It is hard to go back to level 2 when you have been competeing level 3 for a while & have level 4 skills. She has had a backhandspring since she was 5. At some point if you are not challenged you will get bored and switch to power tumbling, gymnastics, etc. Extra sad when the kid loves cheer with all ofher heart. :(

For awhile on a Senior team?

1zqwqqt.png

Not that you have to be gay to be flamboyant, or how did they put it, theatrical?? But i coached a team with gay male cheerleaders, and very "hetero" male cheerleaders....And was said that being on the team together actually changed the "mans man" attitudes of the straight guys about homosexuality. Made them more tolerant, and more likely to look at a person for who they are on the inside. I have always been proud that cheer was able to help do that.
thats exactly what im talking about, hell im a straight female and cheerleading brings out my theatrics and a lot of the guys i know have become a lot more sensitive about everything because of cheerleading i just dont understand who would have an issue with this

Will someone explain to me what brought on Youth age limit being changed? I don't understand.

I would like to know that as well. my cp aged out (or so she thought) this year. She was SOOOOOOO excited about aging out (even though she was on a senior 4.2 also) she has doubled on youth forever...now she has another year? hmm...i'm not liking this one single bit. What will she do with her full now? I will have to break the news that she doesn't even have to worry about working double fulls and she can forget her standing full she's been working on...

Latest posts

Back