All-Star Usasf Major Changes

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

USASF has opened a whole can of worms with that rule on the motions and such men are doing. That can of worms was opened on here a few years back when it was brought up whether men should fly or not.
If USASF wants to take on a sexuality issue, I do not envy them.

I'm missing that part in the rules I'm seeing at the moment...Do you happen to have a link?

Did I read it right where it said..unless you were going to warmup area, you had to be covered up? It didn't mention SRS only?? So, come compeition ready... except for the parka over your top?

They were never forced to not compete in those divisions they just have to follow the age guidelines. Loony Dolphins have competed for a few years in the senior club divisions.
I was going to ask if the big age gap is just needed or if there just aren't enough older athletes but I got distracted and posted:confused:. But I still feel like they should all be international divisions, why are the older divisions international and the others aren't worlds means international, even if it is just the wording doesn't make sense to me

A lot of girls from WCSS support these changes because their coach is on the USASF board. I respect their dedication and trust to their coach, but if i was them and had worked so hard to gain their skills i would be so upset.
Do the girls on WCSS REALLY agree with the changes, or are they saying that because it's their coach? Cause i saw a video not too long ago of Kelsey working on a standing double, which would be anyones dream to compete. Call me naive, but I would be PISSED that i could no longer throw that or a standing full

My mom brought this up ... So a 10 year old on a Senior team can wear a crop top no problem ... But a 12 year old on a youth team can't .. Got it makes sense USASF
If I were the mom of a cheerleader I'd be waiting for someone to take a tape measure to my daughter and check the 10" span between uniform top and bottom. They'd be sporting a black eye.

I've had more injuries doing tucks than level 5 tumbling. This is crazy.

My CP who has a double and 2 to full and working on standing full...has had 3 injuries....all of which were doing basic skills/ messing around...as a level 5 athlete....cartwheel, forward roll, and stepping off a mat.....I think we need to ban walking and the basics :) lets keep the level 5 skills

Back