All-Star Usasf Major Changes

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The uniform thing has been being discussed for years and we were told about 2 years ago that the usasf wanted to go to full length or amended versions of uniforms for a while , so that would not be a big surprise to most of us.

Yep. Our gym owner talked about it last year. It's one of the big reasons they decided to hold our uniforms another year until something was decided.

Ok pne of my biggest issues is the probability of gyms splitting their full tumbling teams in half since now 50%+1 is full tumble so now there could be more (boring) completion for the same old bids. . .

Ok pne of my biggest issues is the probability of gyms splitting their full tumbling teams in half since now 50%+1 is full tumble so now there could be more (boring) completion for the same old bids. . .
already thinking outside the box????? Here comes the grey.....

17358603.jpg

i just cant wrap my mind around all of this, and I sat here and read the entire (constantly growing) thread...and I still cant find words that would express what Im really thinking. I'm an open-aged athlete (23) so few of these rules effect me in that way,but i feel for my athletes and common now...freedom of expression??
I know the team I coached this season almost bought matching fuzzy boots for Dallas, probably just for travel day but still, glad they didn't now. And what about all those cheer shoes that aren't supposed to be worn outside how can athletes come ready when the shoes can't go on their feet until they are inside. I think you see a lot of teams just come with out uniforms on and they'll change in the bathroom, it says you can change in the bathroom right, so loop hole/non consistency in the rules

Back