All-Star Usasf Regional Meetings

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I

imrichhowboutu

So it seems the first weekend of meetings is over... any news from it??

USASF Mid Atlantic Regional Meeting: July 15 -17 in Richmond, VA
USASF Northeast Regional Meeting: July 22 -24 in Hartford, CT
USASF Midwest Regional Meeting: July 29- 31 in Mason, OH
USASF Southeast Regional Meeting: August 5- 7 in Atlanta, GA
USASF West Regional Meeting: August 12 -14 in Costa Mesa, CA
USASF Southwest Regional Meeting: August 19 -21 in Dallas, TX

I got the agenda for this upcoming weekends meeting, and one thing I noticed was that there is a section where they will be discussing the Score Sheet for Worlds. Not sure if they are discussing last years to make changes to it, or if they are discussing the score sheet for worlds 2012.

Anything else interesting happen at these?

I am going to the rules one... but if the scoresheet is being discussed then I pretty much have to go to that one.

I am going to the rules one... but if the scoresheet is being discussed then I pretty much have to go to that one.
7:15pm on saturday (at least for CT) -
Overview of the USASF Cheer Worlds Score
Sheet
Les Stella
Executive Director, Rules

I'll be at the Dallas meeting (Cant attend the Ohio one due to conflict in dates) so I will make sure I update here what was talked about.

Say hi to me!
your going? great!! i'll look for you. we might not make friday - we have choreo. during the day, but we will def. be there on Saturday. but we are trying to shoot up there on Friday night. i really want to be there for the jambrands & varsity score sheet stuff.

Not to be a whiner, but here I go. Any idea why the Midwest meeting is in Ohio and not somewhere more centrally located in the Midwest region? I am in Wisconsin, and was bummed to see it so far away.

Not to be a whiner, but here I go. Any idea why the Midwest meeting is in Ohio and not somewhere more centrally located in the Midwest region? I am in Wisconsin, and was bummed to see it so far away.

There are way more gyms in Ohio than Wisconsin. And they're hoping most of the Illinois coaches won't make the trip.

:D

There are way more gyms in Ohio than Wisconsin. And they're hoping most of the Illinois coaches won't make the trip.

:D

Ha. Yeah, there's only a few here, but there's a ton in Illinois. All those North Dakota and Nebraska gyms are probably ticked too! :)

Back