All-Star Usasf Regional Meetings

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The Mid-Atlantic meeting in Richmond was great. I expected to see some of the larger programs (that are within driving distance) there but I think everyone that attended learned a lot. To be able to listen to Justin Carrier (re: Media), John Newby (Leadership), Les Stella (breakdown of the new rules!!!) and so many others was just fantastic. Plus, plently of "networking." ;)

Went to the one in Hartford CT this past weekend. Deff. got a lot of info. Really loved the seminar that Brad Habermel gave. He was a great speaker!! Also learned a ton about the Jamfest and Varsity scoresheet. Thought that was the perfect stuff to know before getting the routines together this week. Now we know exactly what we need to put in to max out each level!! Thought I was going to be bored to death, but it was actually very informative lol

I was there on Sunday for the intro to panel judging and the safety certification course. It was nice to get a different perspective on things instead of just saying, why on earth would they make that a rule.

I was there on Sunday for the intro to panel judging and the safety certification course. It was nice to get a different perspective on things instead of just saying, why on earth would they make that a rule.

I only went Friday night and Saturday but I agree. They gave a lot of different perspectives on things.

Justin's talk about the image of all star cheerleading was excellent, and started a good conversation.

Brian Elza from Athletic talked about the Varsity score sheet & told us how they were changing all Varsity events to 25/75. Mostly everyone there was against it. I would say 98%! I think he was surprised to see that & said he would definitely pass that on. We all liked 40/60 better.
Hopefully they listen to all of us.

Back