All-Star Usasf Repays Varsity Loan In Full And Moving Offices.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If it's 4 sessions... Does that mean we have to pay for one more than last year? So the price is up with $30?

Oy Vey! With the Monday competing! So glad my CP is a senior this year! She missed enough school during the regular competition seasons getting bids to Worlds, and would be inundated with make-up work heading into school finals - which are after Worlds. Now, to miss an extra day of school? Thank God for senior year! She'll be accepted into University by Worlds this year! No stress!
But, I hate it for the thousands of other high school students who are not seniors....It really becomes stressful on them. Especially, if you have a full and difficult course load like she does! We tell them "education is the most important thing..." but then we say; "here's a hopper pass to Disney, now skip class, Thursday, Monday and Tuesday during finals at school."

Maybe I missed it were there any backers that aided the USASF in paying off the loan? If so who are they?

I don't get all the hype about competing on the baseball field!? I think kids should use it as prepping for college cheer bc Daytona is outside. Also in all the years of Daytona I can only remember one weather issue. Outside in Florida isn't that big of a deal.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I don't get all the hype about competing on the baseball field!? I think kids should use it as prepping for college cheer bc Daytona is outside. Also in all the years of Daytona I can only remember one weather issue. Outside in Florida isn't that big of a deal.

Probably because the stage at Daytona is covered and the baseball field isn't, right? But competing outside doesn't really help if you're gonna cheer at a UCA college because then you'll just be back competing at the Milkhouse!

Probably because the stage at Daytona is covered and the baseball field isn't, right? But competing outside doesn't really help if you're gonna cheer at a UCA college because then you'll just be back competing at the Milkhouse!

Daytona is not covered. For most it's full sun and some wind because you are 100 feet from the beach. As a spectator it's a blast! But as a coach dealing with outside circumstances that are beyond your control it sucks :(

Daytona is not covered. For most it's full sun and some wind because you are 100 feet from the beach. As a spectator it's a blast! But as a coach dealing with outside circumstances that are beyond your control it sucks :(

Oops my bad! I always thought at least the stage area was covered.

Back