All-Star Usasf Sanctions Has It Really Ever Happened?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 18, 2010
I have been reading some of the threads, and a question I am wondering...has the USASF actually sanctioned anyone for breaking rules? I do not mean to be disrespectful or redundant, I just read a lot of going back and forth. Am I missing something? Does anyone have examples of when sanctions actually occurred to a gym?

USASF.NET

These are ruling notifications. Is this what you're asking about?
To a certain extent....sorry to sound so uneducated, but no one has allegedly "broken" any rules since 2010? Is there somewhere to view complaints filed? Whjile there are certain aspects of the USASF site that seem very cool, other parts seem confusing to lay persons.

I know of a gym who competed with an unreleased athlete at the 2011 Worlds. They were banned for 1-year to compete in that division.

What happens when the division they violated the rule in doesn't exist anymore. Like say..Large limited Coed? Since that division isn't around anymore does it transfer to a new/similar division? Or are they free to compete in any division they want now?

What happens when the division they violated the rule in doesn't exist anymore. Like say..Large limited Coed? Since that division isn't around anymore does it transfer to a new/similar division? Or are they free to compete in any division they want now?

Its my understanding that if a team were banned from a division that is no longer, nothing is transferred.

?? Why would you just be banned from that division?

I am wondering if anything is really happening in allstar cheer for breaking rules or things that should be rules...unreleased athletes, age cheating, illegal crossovers, coaches who break the law outside of the gym...or does everyone just get themselves up in arms for nothing?

Example: Maryland's judiciary system has a very, very cool site where you can type in someone's name or business name, and it shows you all of the court actions under their name (which some people from a recently defunct gym would probably really not be happy to look at, may have been a sign of things to come and I can think of some gym members that probably should utilyze the system now). One for USASF members to look up gyms and owners would be very cool.

To a certain extent....sorry to sound so uneducated, but no one has allegedly "broken" any rules since 2010? Is there somewhere to view complaints filed? Whjile there are certain aspects of the USASF site that seem very cool, other parts seem confusing to lay persons.
Yea I don't think it's been kept up to date but they're all supposed to be public.

I think NCA had an issue with an illegal athlete. I heard it had to deal with Coed 4 I believe? Did anyone else hear about this? Did it ever get resolved?

Were any of these for cheating on ages in divisions? Any examples of a gym in trouble for this? Or just more of, well we turned them in but nothing happened....

worldsring09 said:
Were any of these for cheating on ages in divisions? Any examples of a gym in trouble for this? Or just more of, well we turned them in but nothing happened....

A gym called Cheer Carolina cheated last year in Senior 4. They used one of their coaches to compete on the team who happened to be too old. That same coach cheered for me on Killers a couple years before. I provided all the info to the USASF and the EP. The punishment from the EP was: The EP changed their result on their website from 1st place to 2nd place. The USASF couldn't do anything to them because they weren't a member gym. That is it!

I know of a gym who competed with an unreleased athlete at the 2011 Worlds. They were banned for 1-year to compete in that division.
So they could still compete at Worlds then, just in a different division?

Back