All-Star Usasf Worlds Day 1 Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So even if cheetahs would have hit TGLC would have still been in first? Hopefully Coach Victor put up a few more stunts to get that pyramid score up. I wonder have they been scoring that low all year?

Hope so too. That pyramid score is low for what they are doing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^ real meaningful post [emoji23]

All caught up on the thread, relying on you guys until fight night is over and I can have my TV back to stream! Thank goodness it's a Bank Holiday weekend, I've got not other plans [emoji1488]

C-mlm3dXoAAxOOg.jpg

Well it definitely violates the Terms and Conditions ("you certify that you’re using premium content solely for personal, noncommercial purposes; you will not copy or distribute any part of the website without FloSports Inc Limited’s prior written authorization")

Additionally, It violates chapter 17 of the US Code, section 101 regarding copyright. USASF granted exclusive rights to FloCheer to stream their event, so yes it is actually illegal. Look at Wisconsin Interscholastic Athletic Association v. Gannett Co. (2010) or even WNET Thirteen v. Aereo, Inc. (particularly the dissent) for more information.

Point still stands that if you're going to get all worked up about sharing streams you should get equally worked up about the videos posted illegally above me.

Surprise surprise though everyone is totally okay with watching those.

Back