Used Cheer Mats / Carpet Bonded Foam

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 7, 2012
Hey guys,

Does anyone know of a website or place to go to find used foam at a cheaper price? I know with gyms buying new mats and or going out of business there has to be a market for used rolls? Anyone know where I can find this?

Hey guys,

Does anyone know of a website or place to go to find used foam at a cheaper price? I know with gyms buying new mats and or going out of business there has to be a market for used rolls? Anyone know where I can find this?

Since you are in Louisville, contact Jamfest. Last year they sold tons of foam rolls for cheap, and may still have some. They may do it again this year once the season is over, but it's at least worth checking out.
I'm sure you are on a time constraint, but I'm sure once the season is over there will be more gyms closing down and getting rid of equipment.

Contact the competition companies. Especially if there is a competition in your area. Many times they'll sell the mats after an event at the used price, it's better than having to bring them back! You'll have to be there at like 9 or 10 Sunday night with a box truck (24' UHaul will hold 7 rolls)

Back