All-Star Useful Things Learned From Other Routines...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ive learned:
Everyone needs to line up because the show is about to start *fashionista voice*
Twisters never quit never fall they always rise above it all
Cali Smoed taught me how to serve it up and grab the title

I learned what wildcat swag was!

I sure am glad someone knows what swag is all I know is that there are 4 letters in it. I actually think Georgia may have tried to steal some this past year because they kept trying to throw their "Ls" up.
I have also learned...
It is crucial to win in white ladies!
A tsunami can't keep HPU from winning...again.
That I am not alone in calling South Carolina South Cakalaky. Made me feel much less embarrassed when saying it to people.
Never remove orange from a KE uniform and then try to call it KE because people will not take it seriously.

I have learned to Bring Back The Girls, No one says no... To A CoCo, Everyone walks in a building... and everyones hands go up, Know their name they will win B-R-A-N-D-O-N..., Not to get it twisted, All Around the world you'll hear WC. I'v learned all my life I'v been spelling "stars" wrong... it's really STAWS! I should get ready for the take over, all the haters are our biggest fans. Top Gun isn't disrespecting nobody, Feelin so fly like a G-Y-M-T-Y-M-E, Jealousy is an ugly thing....
I totally LOVE "feelin so fly like a G-Y-M-T-Y-M-E" I even do the voice when I listen on my mp3 player #confessions

I've learned that the last thing y'all want is a fight with the 305....on and by the way...you GOT IT! LOVE that mix. I also learned that the party don't start until....apparently everyone...walks in. So does that mean the party never ends??? Just a thought :D

Back