OT Vacation Locations

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I miss living in Europe so much. We could drive 8 hours and be in a completely different country. I'd drive 8 hours here and could still be in my state, haha.

I've only been to the Caribbean and Mexico but I'd love to go to Austria, Germany, Belgium and England some day. There's a 12-night Disney Cruise going to Germany, Denmark, Russia, Norway (and a few other countries that I can't remember) next year and I want to go sooo bad!!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I've only been to the Caribbean and Mexico but I'd love to go to Austria, Germany, Belgium and England some day. There's a 12-night Disney Cruise going to Germany, Denmark, Russia, Norway (and a few other countries that I can't remember) next year and I want to go sooo bad!!

If you ever come to Belgium and need a guide, let me know! ;)

I'm looking at beaches in Michigan, where I live, so I can go on a little mini vacation and I never realized how many great beaches we have!

Kinda makes me wish I lived in the Upper Peninsula but that might as well be a different state lol

If I didn't grow up in Northern California, I'd totally vacation here. You can spend time at the beach in Santa Cruz, go do San Francisco for a few days, go to wine country, and top it off with naturey things in Tahoe or Yosemite. We really have a bit of everything and it's all within reasonable driving distance.

If I didn't grow up in Northern California, I'd totally vacation here. You can spend time at the beach in Santa Cruz, go do San Francisco for a few days, go to wine country, and top it off with naturey things in Tahoe or Yosemite. We really have a bit of everything and it's all within reasonable driving distance.
Going to San Francisco and Napa later this year. Any recommendations or things to stay away from?

Reactions: Ems

I could be your tour guide in Germany :)

Hawaii is just amazing. It's worth EVERY penny you spend, i can't even begin to explain..

The island sicily (italy) is also fantastic! Sun, beach, historical places and a volcano?!?! So diverse and nice:)

I could be your tour guide in Germany :)
Lol you'd probably have to be my translator too because it seems that I've forgotten most of the German I learned after 4 1/2 years of taking it during middle & high school.

Slovenia IS beautiful- and I loved the people there. Such charming red roofed villages...beautiful rivers-pretty water....snow capped mountains GORGEOUS!! In Ljubljana I saw the most awesome bee hive exhibit- hand carved, intricate architecture to make beehives! I would not only go back in a heartbeat, I would live there.

Back