All-Star Vancouver Allstars New Webseries?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

No offence to them, I'm sure it's a great gym but this preview doesn't really make me want to watch the series.. Seemed a little amateur? Something about it seems off. I think maybe I was just put off by the girl that was texting at the end while the coach was talking haha.

it'll be interesting to see cheerleading in west coast canada just to see if its different from ontario at all. i'm also assuming that it feels amateurish because they are probably filming it themselves as the camera quality is definitely not up to par and seems to be more of that of a digital camera. regardless it''ll be fun to watch im sure ive loved VAS since i saw them compete in ontario a few years ago and always seem to be a strong program.

I guess i will like it. The girl texting is at the end - looks really weird. Hope she´s just making notes about what her coach is telling them. :cool:

Sidenote:
I love their gym. Our gym is small and we just have a few mats :)

I
That's the job of Sharks and Flyers nowadays ;P
I love GW's. They are arguably the best L5 team in Canada but sharks levels teams just don't do it for me. It would be really difficult to have amazing teams at every level, although Cali manages to pull it off somehow! P.s I am awaiting backlash for this comment :)

I
I love GW's. They are arguably the best L5 team in Canada but sharks levels teams just don't do it for me. It would be really difficult to have amazing teams at every level, although Cali manages to pull it off somehow! P.s I am awaiting backlash for this comment :)

I wouldn't say the lower level teams ever "do it for me" either (with the exception of Y5, J5, and mini 3 but those girls are ridiculous), but for the last 2 years Sharks has taken 12-15 (don't remember exact numbers) National titles so there's no denying! :p Back to Ice Queens!

If CA nationals wasn't always in Ontario then maybe we would see Quebec / Eastern teams take home more titles. Personally we have strong teams at all levels but the cost and complexity of bringing 20+ teams to Niagara Falls is way too high to make it worth it. Other Quebec teams are faced with similar issues and I imagine it is 10 times worse for teams way out West and East.

If CA nationals wasn't always in Ontario then maybe we would see Quebec / Eastern teams take home more titles. Personally we have strong teams at all levels but the cost and complexity of bringing 20+ teams to Niagara Falls is way too high to make it worth it. Other Quebec teams are faced with similar issues and I imagine it is 10 times worse for teams way out West and East.

My IOC6 was super excited to go to Niagara, until I broke down the cost of coming...suddenly, not so excited to go.

My IOC6 was super excited to go to Niagara, until I broke down the cost of coming...suddenly, not so excited to go.

You should bring them to Ontario Championships instead. It is the same general location (ish) but there are way more competitive Open Coed 6 teams :) Generally the "worlds" level divisions are not very strong at CA nationals because it is after worlds and those team's seasons are over (plus why spend all that money to go to CA nationals when you already know how you measure up against the best canadian teams in your division...

Back