All-Star Vancouver Allstars New Webseries?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We're going to be attending total spirit at west Edmonton mall. We're not strong enough in tumbling to go against all the Ontario and Quebec teams

No offence to them, I'm sure it's a great gym but this preview doesn't really make me want to watch the series.. Seemed a little amateur? Something about it seems off. I think maybe I was just put off by the girl that was texting at the end while the coach was talking haha.
In the beginning it said to call your parents since they stayed late. I'm sure thats what she was doing!

.....I just wanted to say that chicks stunt at the beginning (switch up to over stretch-tick tock lib) was wonderfully sharp. More flyers should hit like that.

If CA nationals wasn't always in Ontario then maybe we would see Quebec / Eastern teams take home more titles. Personally we have strong teams at all levels but the cost and complexity of bringing 20+ teams to Niagara Falls is way too high to make it worth it. Other Quebec teams are faced with similar issues and I imagine it is 10 times worse for teams way out West and East.
I would absolutely love to see more flyers teams. Since us Ontario people never really see them all year, especially lower levels, I'm always presently surprised with their routines. Across all levels.

If CA nationals wasn't always in Ontario then maybe we would see Quebec / Eastern teams take home more titles. Personally we have strong teams at all levels but the cost and complexity of bringing 20+ teams to Niagara Falls is way too high to make it worth it. Other Quebec teams are faced with similar issues and I imagine it is 10 times worse for teams way out West and East.
You're right!! I'm from New Brunswick and most gyms on the east coast will only bring one or two teams to nationals as the cost is high and it's a long trip.

Hey guys I'am the creator of the web series "Ice Queens: IQTL" and the girl at the end "texting" was actually just trying to load the run up onto the Apple TV like IceQueenAshton said hahaha the VAS athletes aren't like that. :p But anyways here is sneak peek #2 better quality and widescreen!

i. love. icequeens.
i LOVED their pyramid last year (the circle one) and i absolutely cant wait to see them this year! i think they'll be a strong contender :) but in my opinion (feel free to disagree) 13 is too young to be on an international team. enjoy your senior eligible time! (maybe im just upset that its my last year being a senior :banghead:)

In the beginning it said to call your parents since they stayed late. I'm sure thats what she was doing!

It looks like there was only two days of footage - ATC warmup and comp and then a practice (the coach is wearing the same thing so I'm assuming it was just one day). They threw it together fast though, I believe it was posted like a day or two after ATC

i. love. icequeens.
i LOVED their pyramid last year (the circle one) and i absolutely cant wait to see them this year! i think they'll be a strong contender :) but in my opinion (feel free to disagree) 13 is too young to be on an international team. enjoy your senior eligible time! (maybe im just upset that its my last year being a senior :banghead:)
most if not all level 5 teams in canada are international i do not think i have ever seen a canadian gym in senior 5 as most of these teams are the ones that do try to compete at worlds if that makes sense at all...
sorry ive had 3 hours of sleep

most if not all level 5 teams in canada are international i do not think i have ever seen a canadian gym in senior 5 as most of these teams are the ones that do try to compete at worlds if that makes sense at all...
sorry ive had 3 hours of sleep
i believe pct cobras and sharks are both fielding a small senior 5 teams this year :)

Back