High School Varsity London Tour 2014

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oct 19, 2013
Is anybody going on the All American London Tour hosted by Varsity this winter? And has anyone gone before? I have a few questions if you have.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Hi Jacqui, I have been a chaperone for the trip the past two years with UCA & Varsity. I will probably be able to help answer your questions, fire away!

Hi Jacqui, I have been a chaperone for the trip the past two years with UCA & Varsity. I will probably be able to help answer your questions, fire away!
Cool thank you! Do you have any suggestions on what to see/do on our free days? I haven't been able to find what's already included in the tour, so I don't want to double up on anything. Do you know if a lot of people come from the same schools? I'm the only from my school going, so I don't anyone.

Cool thank you! Do you have any suggestions on what to see/do on our free days? I haven't been able to find what's already included in the tour, so I don't want to double up on anything. Do you know if a lot of people come from the same schools? I'm the only from my school going, so I don't anyone.

Only a few kids I saw on the trip came with teammates, most of the cheerleaders going are usually traveling alone. Which makes it all the more fun because you get to make new friendships along the way. With the long flight and traveling, you will spend plenty of time with your group to meet people.

On the trip, you will do a bus tour with some stops in the city so you will see the major places of interest in the city (big ben, buckingham palace, etc). Also you will spend a day out at Windsor castle (the Queen's summer home) touring and enjoying the little village too. You will see a West End show (think of it as Broadway London style) too which are pretty good and I dislike musicals lol. As for your free days, your chaperone will ask you what you and the group want to do or see in the city and then will plan the day accordingly. I always take my group to Abbey Road (where the Beatles took the famous pic for their album cover of them crossing the crosswalk) it is a pretty cool piece of pop culture history and doesn't cost to see. Plus you can get a pretty cool pic while visiting. The London Eye is also awesome to go see and ride (it is the worlds largest ferris wheel). I am a Harry Potter nut so my group always stops in Kings Cross Station to get our pic by the Platform 9 and 3/4s station (also free!).

Across the street from the hotel is the Tower of London, where the Crown Jewels are kept secure! Many groups visit and tour that. Other cool things are the Dungeon tours of London, kinda like haunted tunnels, pretty creepy and cool.

No matter what you see, you will be tired at the end of each day and you will have left London having a blast! If you have other questions, ask away or PM me!

When is this trip and is there a parade or something you do? I live in London so it'd be great to come and watch if something like that is happening

Back