All-Star Vegas Cheer Gyms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 13, 2009
Im here from 22-31st and want to know
a) What gyms have open gyms during the week
b) or if anyone works at a gym that I could just come in and tumble with

I got a hold of Cali, its $20 for open gym though on a friday....I need to tumble like..yesterday (aka now!)

If you can help in anyway lemme know~

I got a hold of Cali, its $20 for open gym though on a friday....I need to tumble like..yesterday (aka now!)

Emily Jane did link you to the other thread, but it seems like Las Vegas eNVy is another gym to consider.

Call or just go into Las Vegas envy they most likely wont charge you and if so it may be like 5 dollars and will be fine you just working out whenever!

Update: went to Las Vegas Envy and it was very welcoming, met some cool peopl ean dmade some new friends! Would highly recommend it to anyone visiting! May try VCA since i have like 10 days left...

Update: went to Las Vegas Envy and it was very welcoming, met some cool peopl ean dmade some new friends! Would highly recommend it to anyone visiting! May try VCA since i have like 10 days left...

awww yay thats good to hear... dont know who you met but i know kids that cheer on cheer force nfinity work out there and also baby bec on cali coed does as well! everyone at envy is awesome :D

My cp was in San Fran visiting my parents she went to open gym at Cali it was 20 but it was like three hours and she had a great time, she said an instructor worked with her the whole time..good luck..

Back