All-Star Vengeance Shoe Reviews?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My sister has the vengeance. They look brand new. She got them at Cheersport. She only wore them for competitions (and the final day of school cheer try outs). She didn't put them on until right before warm ups (no she didn't wear uggs or flip flips, she wore evolutions). As soon as she competed she immediately put them back in the case.

She doesn't do all of that to necessarily maintain the shoe...but rather she doesn't want to compete in dirty cheer shoes...its not good for her image lol.

And I'm sure your average person doesn't want to do all of that just to maintain a shoe

Wayyyy back when I got a free pair of Nfinitys (like the first year they came out) when I was teaching cheerleading camps. This was 8+ years ago and I still wear them when I want to tumble. Love them. The customer service at Nfinity is also top notch, and I can't say the same for some others...

In other shoe news (and instead of a new thread), are the varsity inspires from last year the same as the varsity spirits this year? They look the same, just with a new name. My kids loved those, and wanted the same ones this year. They held up well, and I think only one girl has a hole because she wore them outside and ALL the time... Most just need new sizes.

i have them. i love them for jumps. I'm not that big of at tumbler, but Iv been working on my BHS and other things alot and i don't really feel a big difference between the other shoes. When i first got them they felt like nothing was there, but you get used to it. i dont fly, but i have my scorpion, and the shoe is slippery and hard to hold on to your foot, but good for heel stretches!

theyre great for tumbling but i've had mine for a month now and i wore them at 2 competitions and in the gym for tumbling and theyre starting to fall apart. my evolutions were light but not as much but they were good and they held up for a long time

My sister has the vengeance. They look brand new. She got them at Cheersport. She only wore them for competitions (and the final day of school cheer try outs). She didn't put them on until right before warm ups (no she didn't wear uggs or flip flips, she wore evolutions). As soon as she competed she immediately put them back in the case.

She doesn't do all of that to necessarily maintain the shoe...but rather she doesn't want to compete in dirty cheer shoes...its not good for her image lol.

And I'm sure your average person doesn't want to do all of that just to maintain a shoe
Exactly what we do. Then I guarantee they last all season and are sparkly white. The vengeance seem to "look" dirtier faster than the evolutions do with the meshy fabric.

Wayyyy back when I got a free pair of Nfinitys (like the first year they came out) when I was teaching cheerleading camps. This was 8+ years ago and I still wear them when I want to tumble. Love them. The customer service at Nfinity is also top notch, and I can't say the same for some others...

In other shoe news (and instead of a new thread), are the varsity inspires from last year the same as the varsity spirits this year? They look the same, just with a new name. My kids loved those, and wanted the same ones this year. They held up well, and I think only one girl has a hole because she wore them outside and ALL the time... Most just need new sizes.
If those are the ones that looked like evolutions, my kids loved them!

I dont own a pair but as a base, I love when my flyer has then! They're so soft soled and are easier to hold and grip! Love love love them!

CP used to wear Evolution. Switched to Vengence. CP loved them, but complained of ankle pain. Switched to Phoenix, end of ankle pain...

cassidyworsham and Kris10boo.....sizing suggestions on these shoes? I'm ordering for my daughter. Her Kaepa's are 9's (her street shoe size is 8 1/2) but I'm reading these run super small.

If her regular shoe size is 8.5. I would personally say go 9.5 maybe 10. It's hard to tell. My cp's shoes are 1.5 bigger then her normal shoe size but everyone else I talked to says only go up a size. (however my cp also wears an ankle brace on her left so that may be kind of what makes her shoes fit being 1.5 size bigger)

Good luck!

cassidyworsham and Kris10boo.....sizing suggestions on these shoes? I'm ordering for my daughter. Her Kaepa's are 9's (her street shoe size is 8 1/2) but I'm reading these run super small.
When I was sized they said when it gets to adult size 7 the difference stops being drastic. So I actually got the same size in vengeance as I have in street shoe. (7 1/2). I tried on the 8 but they said it was too big in the toe. Im assuming you mean adult size? If so just get her normal street shoe size. :)

When I was sized they said when it gets to adult size 7 the difference stops being drastic. So I actually got the same size in vengeance as I have in street shoe. (7 1/2). I tried on the 8 but they said it was too big in the toe. Im assuming you mean adult size? If so just get her normal street shoe size. :)

Well your advice might be better.. My daughter is at the beginning of the adult size spectrum. Lol

Back