All-Star Venting (all Star Subjects)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

@Kris10boo I'm LOLing about the swiss cake rolls. :p Especially at the 1 hour practice.

Well she doesn't drink water they usually send her a bag with 2 Capri suns and all kinds of little Debbie cakes and my daughter had her on the tiny's team last year with her too.

So this is not a 1 time thing and the girl is so sweet so I felt bad for laughing. She was behind me and I hear a pop. I think it might have been the wrapper busting. Then I hear "Aww Mann" so I look back and see the chocolate just smushed!! She says "ohh well" and then puts them in her locker. I never seen her eat them so they are probably still in there. Lol but I really feel bad for her. I'm honestly not much of a cook but I do try to help my daughter make better food choices!

actually, i remember a few times when ive seen a flyer fall to the ground and manage to injure her base on the way down. She got up and was fine.. her base got a dislocated shoulder. Im not saying dropping a flyer is acceptable, but sometimes the flyer is at fault and sometimes, a stunt can not be saved.
As a flyer and a base, I've been dropped on many surfaces including concrete. I only got a few bruises. Basing on the other hand is a lot scarier IMO. Getting kicked, kneed, and punched is not fun.

I'm tired of the people who are naturally good, but don't work hard. I understand that things come naturally to you. Maybe you don't have to try and stay tight in the air or you don't even have to pay attention to what you're doing when you tumble, but that doesn't mean you can goof off. I hate working hard and then looking over to see someone completely goofing off and not working hard at all.

I also don't like how the same people don't seem to care about the sport. They don't want to spend the extra hours at gym, they complain all of the time about how they want to quit, but somehow they're better than me. I work hard all the time, working at home, going to all the open gyms I can find in my area and they do nothing but are able to pull fulls out of thin air.

So many girls on my high school team absolutely hate me because I came from allstars. I feel like they think that I think that Im too good for them and that I dont need to work.
i bust my butt at practice just to prove myself to them, it sucks. im sorry that ive spent 10 years of my life perfecting what you just learned last year ):<

I just want to say now, I apologize to the stunt group who has to have me double down with them for the first time.

I agree with this. Yes, obvioulsy the flyer can get seriously hurt if they fall. But to make it sound like the base is just trying to protect herself (or himself) from a paper cut isn't fair. My daughter was really badly hurt - she broke 3 bones in her face - from a flyer not, well, I don't know what you call it? "Collapsing"? I don't cheer. :oops: But basically she came down spread eagle like a star fish - ROCK solid - and knocked my daughter to the ground like she'd been in a fight. So I don't think it's that the base doesn't think the flyer can get hurt...just that it's natural instinct to not want your face broken.
@Fameous MOM where have you been? Making goody bags? Unappreciated goody bags no less? :(

@Kris10boo I'm LOLing about the swiss cake rolls. :p Especially at the 1 hour practice.
Lol my computer is dead! I will be back soon! Actually I am the team mom for the tinys and they always appreciate goody bags! I am lucky! Miss you all!

I hate wasting time at practice we dont need to stop what we are doiing to huddle up so the coach can say get water -___-
If another group wants me to help them with something, and my group is playing around YES I will go help them.
Laziness if the team is tumbling and you only have a roundoff GET UP and work on somethinG
OMG PEOPLE WHO REFUSE TO PROGRESS just try it !

I hate when my brand new backspot doesnt listen over and over and over again when i tell her to push the flyers but up.

i dont know how much more clear i could be. "If you really shove her butt up there, it will help the whole stunt." "push harder" "push harder"

D:<

Back