Verified Accounts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sorry. How does one become verified?

I am working on a process now. I am starting with those I know personally are involved in the board and have talked to on the phone. To be verified you can in no way be 'anonymous' on the board anymore, so not everyone wants to be. It will involve your real name, your position at your gym, and possibly a phone call.

I am working on a process now. I am starting with those I know personally are involved in the board and have talked to on the phone. To be verified you can in no way be 'anonymous' on the board anymore, so not everyone wants to be. It will involve your real name, your position at your gym, and possibly a phone call.

Exactly what type of phone call? ;)

Exactly what type of phone call? ;)

Hah! I also think for someone to be verified they need to be an active participant in the board. Verifying someone who posts once a year doesn't help us. Small exception for @rulesguy
he is kinda high up

Hah! I also think for someone to be verified they need to be an active participant in the board. Verifying someone who posts once a year doesn't help us. Small exception for @rulesguy
he is kinda high up

I agree with the person needing to be an active participant. What info would be public, other than the blue check? Meaning, would our full name be listed on our profile ect?

I agree with the person needing to be an active participant. What info would be public, other than the blue check? Meaning, would our full name be listed on our profile ect?

That is something @andre and I are discussing. To be verified there should be no anonymity, but I don't necessarily like putting full names on here. You can still find out my full name (rather easily with a google search and the position I listed). So don't think the lack of a name being on here would mean you could hide who someone was.

Back