All-Star Vipers Allstars (maryland)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Viper teams, gyms, program are alive, under a new owner-to be announced shortly. Thank you for your support!!!

uhm ?

all i can say is sending an email saying your closing then somebody posting this on facebook

NOT the way to handle gym changes
what a joke! if i was part of that program, and this happened i would be extremely mad, and then if i saw this i would NEVER even consider going back regardless if they had a new owner or not...that's ridiculous. a lot of programs will be seeing new faces shortly...hoping our program will be one of them...i feel for all of the athletes and parents from vipers, hope they find a new home!

what a joke! if i was part of that program, and this happened i would be extremely mad, and then if i saw this i would NEVER even consider going back regardless if they had a new owner or not...that's ridiculous. a lot of programs will be seeing new faces shortly...hoping our program will be one of them...i feel for all of the athletes and parents from vipers, hope they find a new home!
tell me about it the facebook page has parents raging allllll over it hopefully it pans out well for everybody!

in addition to this...i am SO happy that when the PA merger happened (even though it has split before this) that i jumped out of that situation as quickly as i possible could because i would be livid right now, for myself losing my coaching position and for the athletes. amen, hallelujah that i'm at the program i am now!

For all of those who were never a part of this program, you may not understand why parents or athletes would choose to continue with Vipers. However, if you worked with these coaches and staff you would understand. Please don't judge a situation if you are not involved in it. The coaches that I have worked with are AMAZING and care about the kids 110%. The easy thing to do would be for them to throw up their hands and give up. They aren't doing that because they want what is best for the kids. Vipers is a family. When someone gives up on your family, you don't give up on the rest of the family members.

I grew up in this program and I will continue to see it to the end if the rest of the staff does too. Thank you to whoever stepped up to the plate and purchased the organization so that it can continue. Thank you to the staff, parents and athletes that stick around.

PS I have no idea what's going on with all of this right now because I am currently away and not an active staff member. I have faith in my co-workers though.

Maybe it's because I'm only a tumbling coach... but this is the first time that I'm hearing this. If this is true I would have liked to have known before the athletes...
If this is true, I would hope that a coach of any kind would hear about this first. I dont know much about vipers but it is horrible what is happening. I wish the best of luck for the athletes, parents and coaches/staff who have put so much time, effort and money into this program. I hope they can at least resolve this issue for the rest of the season.

We are competiting this weekend at Battle as Maryland Twisters. Teams are still together, we're just switching organizations. Im not sure if the switch is temp. or permenent but as soon as we get things squaded away we'll fill everyone in.
so what does that mean for uniforms and so on :s? wearing your viper ones under the twisters name?
hopefully this turns out for the best for you guys good luck :)

Well on their Facebook page they are saying they are under New Management and the program is Alive. IF that's the case and the kids are happy Kudos for the person that stepped up to help the kids stay together. It's awful how things went down, but if the program can be saved, Kids can do what they love to do etc. That is definitely a great thing. Hopefully it all works out and the Kids can continue to enjoy the sport!

so what does that mean for uniforms and so on :s? wearing your viper ones under the twisters name?
hopefully this turns out for the best for you guys good luck :)
Ha good questions, i honestly don't know yet :p i'll post again after i recieve the email. And knowing the coach Jack, he'll probably post on here too to clearify even more.

Regardless of new ownership or not, the way this has been handle is unexcusable. I can honestly say PA Vipers made a good decision when they decided to back out of the deal with Ron. Now they have a lot of unhappy parents and cheerleaders to deal with.

Back