Vipers Cheer And Dance?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 6, 2010
Has anyone heard of Vipers Cheer and Dance? They have just been bought by Ron the old owner of the Maryland Twisters. He bought them almost one year and a half ago. Since then he has also bought Dynasty and Maryland Superstars. So now Vipers has 4 cheer gyms and are starting to become very good. Has anyone seen them?

MD Superstarz? I think that's just a rumor or not finalized, since there's been no announcement on either website. Wait for there to be an announcement to say thats for sure.

Has anyone heard of Vipers Cheer and Dance? They have just been bought by Ron the old owner of the Maryland Twisters. He bought them almost one year and a half ago. Since then he has also bought Dynasty and Maryland Superstars. So now Vipers has 4 cheer gyms and are starting to become very good. Has anyone seen them?

wellll tara cain has always been the owner of maryland twisters. she is the owner and founder of twisters and true hall and angel dejesus and other people are the cofounders of twisters.
and the owner of maryland superstarz is a woman.
vipers only have one gym in bel air, maryland...and they used to be called maryland vipers.
but im not sure about dynasty....
i think what yu have heard may be a big rumor.

I saw Vipers at the Maryland States competition, and I don't think that they won any divisions except for Dance. Twisters and Crimson Heat won almost everything.

wellll tara cain has always been the owner of maryland twisters. she is the owner and founder of twisters and true hall and angel dejesus and other people are the cofounders of twisters.
vipers only have one gym in bel air, maryland...and they used to be called maryland vipers.

i actually know the owner, and he did buy dynasty. the gym is in Joppa, Md. So no all of this is not a rumor.

i have and i have acually beat them as well.. im on storm sr 3 and we went against them but it was a sr small and we are a large that was last comp.

Maryland Superstarz was not purchased by Vipers. That is not true. They are an independent gym.

NO, Tara might say that on the website, but it isnt True, RON started Twisters. Get your facts straight

I saw Vipers at the Maryland States competition, and I don't think that they won any divisions except for Dance. Twisters and Crimson Heat won almost everything.
Before you post something get your facts straight. vipers won the division for jr level 2 and youth 3.

Ron Levee started Maryland Twisters, contrary to what Tara says. After leaving Twisters, he established Baltimore Vipers in Joppa MD. In 2010 he acquired Cheer Dynasty's 2 gyms in Manassas VA and Ashburn VA. The entire program became Vipers Cheer and Dance with 22 teams in three gyms. Heard the rumor about Maryland Superstarz, too. Not sure if true, but word seems to be spreading quickly.

Back