Vipers Cheer And Dance?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Vipers is amazing! Like they're whole program is just all around good. I went there for tumbling class and they help you ALOT. but thats how it should be. And Vipers is in Joppa, MD and they're growing quick. I'm probably joining this year. But to your question he did buy CheerDynasty. If you go on http://www.viperallstars.com you can see they talk about it! Oh & im pretty sure vipers hasn't lost alot of competitions, seeing as their senior lvl 2 team got first a few weeks ago. and thats just one of the teams!

Ron and Joan owned Twisters. Tara and True were athletes on their teams the first year, so they have been there from the start-but most certainly weren't the original owners.

you are right ron bought twiters (he started twisters) vipers and marlins terrie hasnt even bought marlins yet..

Maryland Superstarz was not purchased by Vipers. That is not true. They are an independent gym.

Independent my butt. They merged with Twisters. That's not independent. Just calling it like I see it, I'm sorry if that hurts your feelings.

Independent my butt. They merged with Twisters. That's not independent. Just calling it like I see it, I'm sorry if that hurts your feelings.
That post was from February, I believe the merge happened in March (around BATC timeframe). :chillpill:

vipers only have one gym in bel air, maryland...and they used to be called maryland vipers.
but im not sure about dynasty....
i think what yu have heard may be a big rumor.

According to their website they now have 4. We saw Vipers at Terp Championship this year and they were very good. There wasn't any one of their teams I saw and was like "well that was a train wreck." But, does this mean that Dynasty and MD Superstarz are now all Vipers? Or are they coming together under a new name?

According to their website they now have 4. We saw Vipers at Terp Championship this year and they were very good. There wasn't any one of their teams I saw and was like "well that was a train wreck." But, does this mean that Dynasty and MD Superstarz are now all Vipers? Or are they coming together under a new name?
Dynasty is Vipers Cheer and Dance and has been for the past year. They are called Vipers and have taken on the colors of red and black. MD Superstarz are not owned by Vipers, they are owned by Twisters and they will take on the name of Maryland Twisters. Vipers also own PA Vipers, which is now called Vipers Cheer and Dance Etters.

Dynasty is Vipers Cheer and Dance and has been for the past year. They are called Vipers and have taken on the colors of red and black. MD Superstarz are not owned by Vipers, they are owned by Twisters and they will take on the name of Maryland Twisters. Vipers also own PA Vipers, which is now called Vipers Cheer and Dance Etters.
cool

Back