All-Star Visiting Twisters And Stingrays

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 20, 2010
This upcoming weekend I will be in Baltimore, so I would love to stop by the Maryland Twisters gym. Does anyone know their visitor policies, esp. for a saturday or sunday morning. Also, in January I will be in Atlanta and I want to stop by Stingrays. Same question, what are their visitor policies? Seeing these gyms would just make the trip 100 times better. thanks in advance!

When I was at the Glen Burnie gym for practices, I never remembered seeing someone who wasn't practicing in the gym. You may be able to go in the parent viewing area, the door furthest on the left from the outside of the gym.

When I was at the Glen Burnie gym for practices, I never remembered seeing someone who wasn't practicing in the gym. You may be able to go in the parent viewing area, the door furthest on the left from the outside of the gym.
That'll work. Just wanna say I was in the Twisters gym, look at the pro-shop, trophies etc Thanks!

This upcoming weekend I will be in Baltimore, so I would love to stop by the Maryland Twisters gym. Does anyone know their visitor policies, esp. for a saturday or sunday morning. Also, in January I will be in Atlanta and I want to stop by Stingrays. Same question, what are their visitor policies? Seeing these gyms would just make the trip 100 times better. thanks in advance!

There really isnt too much going on in the gym on saturdays....just a few of the younger teams practicing and some rec teams will be in there...but sundays is when basically everyone practices

for stingrays there isnt a visitor policy you just come in and like tell someone in the office what gym your from.. or just come in and tumble :)

We are open through Dec 22nd, the 23rd will be our first day closed. If you're talking about this Monday (the day after BUTBT) we will absolutely be open, we will however be in a staff meeting from 10am to 3pm(ish) so you wouldn't really be able to do anything other than look at the gym before 3. If you would like to schedule a class or lesson feel free to call the gym and get set up! And I'm sure the pro shop will be open too

(678) 581-9218 is the number for the gym

We are open through Dec 22nd, the 23rd will be our first day closed. If you're talking about this Monday (the day after BUTBT) we will absolutely be open, we will however be in a staff meeting from 10am to 3pm(ish) so you wouldn't really be able to do anything other than look at the gym before 3. If you would like to schedule a class or lesson feel free to call the gym and get set up! And I'm sure the pro shop will be open too

(678) 581-9218 is the number for the gym

Wow! Thanks! I think she'd pass out! Better tell her after the competition!

Back