Music Voiceovers From Jr?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 14, 2009
I was just wondering if anyone on here has ever bought just voiceovers alone from Jr? And could tell me how i might go about doing that? I know he is a pretty busy guy and isn't always the easiest person to reach haha so any help would be greatly appreciated! :)

On his site you can just pay for individual voiceover. One voiceover purchase is equivalent to six words. So you get six words for $26.07. Great turn around time and great quality!

On his site you can just pay for individual voiceover. One voiceover purchase is equivalent to six words. So you get six words for $26.07. Great turn around time and great quality!
thanks jay! :) i had no idea lol

I feel like voiceovers are the "new cheer bows" EVERYONE is doing them now. Ive used JR for years. Highly recommended. I used to use CheerSound, but they took m money, didnt do voiceovers, didnt meet deadlines, and just quit communicating.

[quote="I used to use CheerSound, but they took m money, didnt do voiceovers, didnt meet deadlines, and just quit communicating.[/quote]

You are a lying frog! This guy. You got your voiceovers and you ordered more after that. Hey get that brown mess off your nose.

[quote="I used to use CheerSound, but they took m money, didnt do voiceovers, didnt meet deadlines, and just quit communicating.

You are a lying frog! This guy. You got your voiceovers and you ordered more after that. Hey get that brown mess off your nose.[/quote]

Chat - Luckily for you its been over three or so years, so of course I dont have any of my 'proof' to back it up anyone. It was only $50 (two voiceovers) so in the grand scheme of things, we were over it quickly, but it was the business ethics, lack of communication, and unprofessionalism that doesnt make it any better. I ordered voiceovers for Platinum Athletics when we first opened, luckily it was through my bosses credit card, and not mine. We never recieved them and had communication for THREE MONTHS despite your website, I beleive, offering voiceovers within 24 or 48 (I dont rememeber) hours. At that point - JR gave us some free voiceovers after hearing about our miscommunication issues and money being paid and not having music things delivered. You are unprofessional. You ran a failing business (but had good music to be honest) and you fail to recognize all of the people that you screwed over. Tons of people have bad tastes in their mouth about your business ethics, communication, and financial standings you left them in. Instead of addressing them, you just call people ugly. WINNING! Good luck with your new endeavors.

[quote="I used to use CheerSound, but they took m money, didnt do voiceovers, didnt meet deadlines, and just quit communicating.

You are a lying frog! This guy. You got your voiceovers and you ordered more after that. Hey get that brown mess off your nose.[/quote]

apparently professionalism is still a large part of the way you operate.

Can someone help me out with payment? I don't have access to a credit card..and I really don't understand how to use paypal lol how would I go about ordering voiceovers in my situation?

Can someone help me out with payment? I don't have access to a credit card..and I really don't understand how to use paypal lol how would I go about ordering voiceovers in my situation?

You can pay JR without having to log in to PayPal - There is a button that is like "Proceed without logging in to PayPal" at that point you can just use a credit card!

[quote="Chat - Luckily for you its been over three or so years, so of course I dont have any of my 'proof' to back it up anyone. It was only $50 (two voiceovers) so in the grand scheme of things, we were over it quickly, but it was the business ethics, lack of communication, and unprofessionalism that doesnt make it any better. I ordered voiceovers for Platinum Athletics when we first opened, luckily it was through my bosses credit card, and not mine. We never recieved them and had communication for THREE MONTHS despite your website, I beleive, offering voiceovers within 24 or 48 (I dont rememeber) hours. At that point - JR gave us some free voiceovers after hearing about our miscommunication issues and money being paid and not having music things delivered. You are unprofessional. You ran a failing business (but had good music to be honest) and you fail to recognize all of the people that you screwed over. Tons of people have bad tastes in their mouth about your business ethics, communication, and financial standings you left them in. Instead of addressing them, you just call people ugly. WINNING! Good luck with your new endeavors.[/quote]

I just found your paypal receipts buddy. By The way, you've ordered over $300 in Vocals? You know that if you weren't happy, you can contact paypal and demand a refund. Why didn't you do that toady?

Kids....

Back