Music Voiceovers From Jr?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If anybody cares..... We do male VO's and Female VO's and the more you buy the better the deal, I ran a free VO promo a couple months ago and you can see the responses and how happy people were them.

I just found your paypal receipts buddy. By The way, you've ordered over $300 in Vocals? You know that if you weren't happy, you can contact paypal and demand a refund. Why didn't you do that toady?

Kids....

That sounds about right. I ordered SEVERAL voiceovers from you in the past. I used to be exclusive to JR but he didnt offer female voices or "tranny" voices. So I checked out you per request of a other small name mixer. First couple I ordered were on time within your 48 hour gaurentee. Then they started to get later and later. Usually it wasnt a big deal because I could do a teams music and tell them voiceovers would be put in later, not the most professional way to do music for customers, but I was working with the cards I was being dealt. Then it got to the point I just went back to JR. I did order some "Platinum Athletics" voiceovers from you when we first were going through the change to Platinum due to an unforseen circumstance. It was under my bosses/the gym credit card and he did not have time to dispute $50 when we were opening the gym over a course of a weekend. We were going to go to a Worlds bid comp with ZERO voiceovers in our music until JR came to the rescue. Instead of saying I am sorry or responding to a SINGLE email, You had your partner in crime come to your rescue to try to make things right nearly 6 months after the fact. Still never an apology. Just personal attacks because I am the bad guy here because I feel others should know the history before making a mistake that I know other gyms did. You can imagine the look on my face when my co-worker, Mat Brown, suggested we should use PhatChat for my new gyms music needs this year.

Heres the truth Chat. Your music is AWESOME! Cheer Command and Prodigy midnight (Those are the only mixes Ive heard this past season) are the DEAL! We have history, and one that inclines me not to like you professionally. You yourself have portrayed yourself on here negatively enough that I dont like you personally. What turned in to me just saying "Chat scammed me" is now "Chat scammed me and is unprofessional on a PERSONAL and Professional Level. Lets just agree to disagree. I have never gotten an apology in the past 2.5 years, so why look for one now. Karma will play its roll with you.... and your little servants that chime in too.

Sidenote: While I appreciate people trying to defend me from the ugly comment, please dont. That just involves someone else in the convo that doesnt belong. I am a big boy and can handle it. I am blunt and rude, but am not ugly on the inside or out. Those who know me, know that., and those that dont and think otherwise - I dont care.

I used to be exclusive to JR but he didnt offer female voices or "tranny" voices.
About those tranny voiceovers..do you really just ask a producer if they have "tranny" voiceover artists? I wouldn't be comfortable asking like that..haha but I mean..I don't really know how else to word it though! How did you ask? haha

This is just completely out of curiosity, since I have no real reason to ask this, but does anyone know if JR does like, custom raps for people too? or just in routines?

About those tranny voiceovers..do you really just ask a producer if they have "tranny" voiceover artists? I wouldn't be comfortable asking like that..haha but I mean..I don't really know how else to word it though! How did you ask? haha

No. Chat had samples online... It was OBVIOUSLY a tranny. Beleive her/his name was Tyonce.

I'm hoping Tyonce is ready for this next season, plus she's releasing her own songs soon! We'll keep ya posted!

Back