All-Star Wait Time Before Performing!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Spirit Sports was PERFECT. We got backstage about halfway through the team before us' routine. Then after they replay their routine. It was the perfect timing to take a breath after warmups, have a team talk, and be ready to perform.

I've had to wait too long at almost every competition, but I lie the odd one where just as you get backstage the team before you is just about to go on, so you hug them, tell them good luck and walked them run on holding hands. I think it's a lot more special backstage <3

Americheer even posts on their competition schedule that your compete time is 30 minutes after you finish warming up. That was bad enough. Then, of course, they were behind schedule, so I think my cp waited almost 40 minutes. What was worse was that the holding area was barely big enough to continue stretching and jumping. Thankfully, it didn't affect our teams performances, but it was rough as a parent and coach to wait.

i absolutely love Dallas and everything about the level 5 arena, one of my favorite competitions... and if your not nervous enough for the competition alone, the wait will make it worse!!.the wait at NCA has always been about 30-45 minutes for my team at minimum, my first year it was over an hr.. this is not counting walking all the way from warm ups to the arena.. but just the time standing backstage.

what i hate is when they rush you through the warm up room and then you figure out they are running behind on the competition floor and you have to wait even longer then normal!

Back