Music Want To Create Own Mix; Suggestions & Advice?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 6, 2011
Hello fellow cheerleaders!
I have an event* coming up in April where I would like to have my own personal cheer mix; I was wondering what programs some of the self-mixers use? I use to use TrakAx because of it's user-friendly interface but it's not exactly programmed to make cheer mixes ;D Also if anybody has any tips, tricks, and hints? What kind of programs are used for Voice-Overs? I'm trying to make this mix as cheaply as possible, which is why I'm home-making it and not having it mixed by someone else. Bonus, if anyone could share some unique sound effects, They would be greatly appreciated. <3
Email: [email protected]

*The event is Anime Boston. I'm a cosplayer (someone who creates costumes to mimic cartoon characters) and I'm doing a crossover of my two favourite hobbies. I will be dressed in cheer attire as Anarchy Stocking (seen here: http://static.zerochan.net/full/26/13/305676.jpg ) and want to make my mix utilizing the soundtrack from the show.

Any advice is TREMENDOUSLY APPRECIATED!! <3333

Hello fellow cheerleaders!
I have an event* coming up in April where I would like to have my own personal cheer mix; I was wondering what programs some of the self-mixers use? I use to use TrakAx because of it's user-friendly interface but it's not exactly programmed to make cheer mixes ;D Also if anybody has any tips, tricks, and hints? What kind of programs are used for Voice-Overs? I'm trying to make this mix as cheaply as possible, which is why I'm home-making it and not having it mixed by someone else. Bonus, if anyone could share some unique sound effects, They would be greatly appreciated. <3
Email: [email protected]

*The event is Anime Boston. I'm a cosplayer (someone who creates costumes to mimic cartoon characters) and I'm doing a crossover of my two favourite hobbies. I will be dressed in cheer attire as Anarchy Stocking (seen here: http://static.zerochan.net/full/26/13/305676.jpg ) and want to make my mix utilizing the soundtrack from the show.

Any advice is TREMENDOUSLY APPRECIATED!! <3333

CheerLoops Now OPEN...BOOM!

Back