Wanted To Brag On Our Choreographer

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 2, 2015
Shout out to Aaron Crouse Choreography & Co. Our gym used them (Lauran and Hunter) this season and were impressed with everything we received. Our teams paid one set affordable price ($150) per child and music was included with all travel (even split it into two payments for parents) .I was also provided a list of references to call as references. We highly recommend them.

Shout out to Aaron Crouse Choreography & Co. Our gym used them (Lauran and Hunter) this season and were impressed with everything we received. Our teams paid one set affordable price ($150) per child and music was included with all travel (even split it into two payments for parents) .I was also provided a list of references to call as references. We highly recommend them.
...I keep seeing threads started by that company. Are you sure you're really a customer?

Wasn't looking for a shimmy or trying to be rude. Just curious. Sometimes on the Board you can't be too sure of things.

Seems like you have a great customer base. :)

Let's just say that I'm suspicious, too. "Coaches" that register about the same time here as their choreographer and that don't have anything else to say than "this exact company is amazing"? Sorry, don't believe it.

I'm going to close this thread. It's advertising, more or less, which doesn't really belong here. If you see other examples of this, please report it or PM/tag a staff member.

ETA: Surprise, surprise. The OP, Paige Heath, and the Crouse Choreography account all share the same IP address.

ETA2: The 3 users are not the same person, they are 3 people posting from the same house as the OP has clarified to me over PM.

Last edited:
I'm going to close this thread. It's advertising, more or less, which doesn't really belong here. If you see other examples of this, please report it or PM/tag a staff member.

ETA: Surprise, surprise. The OP, Paige Heath, and the Crouse Choreography account all share the same IP address.

ETA2: The 3 users are not the same person, they are 3 people posting from the same house as the OP has clarified to me over PM.

Thank you for letting everyone know Ashley.

Let's just say that I'm suspicious, too. "Coaches" that register about the same time here as their choreographer and that don't have anything else to say than "this exact company is amazing"? Sorry, don't believe it.

Coaches that register around the same time as a company are trying to give a wonderful recommendation.

Coaches that register around the same time as a company are trying to give a wonderful recommendation.

Could you please tell me how my post is bullying?

ETA: your recommendation would be worth a lot more if you get access to the coaches forum and then post it there.

Could you please tell me how my post is bullying?

ETA: your recommendation would be worth a lot more if you get access to the coaches forum and then post it there.

Yes, I explained that to him. He called me a bully for the way I called them out and insisted that I re-open the thread so that they could explain that they're not the same person. Carter is roommates with the Aaron, and Paige is a friend, and apparently they were all in the same house last night commenting on this thread. I tried to explain that it's disingenuous to pretend to give an unbiased review, and we have a lot of instances of users coming on here with no other point but to advertise. After much back and forth and explaining how what I did was not bullying and him trying to figure out how to get his account deleted, he called me a b**** and has since been banned.

Last edited:
Yes, I explained that to him. He called me a bully for the way I called them out and insisted that I re-open the thread so that they could explain that they're not the same person. Carter is roommate's with the Aaron, and Paige is a friend, and apparently they were all in the same house last night commenting on this thread. I tried to explain that it's disingenuous to pretend to give an unbiased review, and we have a lot of instances of users coming on here with no other point but to advertise. After much back and forth and explaining how what I did was not bullying and him trying to figure out how to get his account deleted, he called me a b**** and has since been banned.

Oh niiiiiice! Way for him to make friends and influence people.

Back