All-Star Ocean City Extreme Beach Camp--- Cheer And Dance Extreme

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 16, 2015
EXTREME Beach Camp - Cheer & Dance Extreme

Anyone have any experience with this camp last year? I've emailed them 2-3 times over the past 3 weeks asking for more information than what's on the website and I have not received a response.

OC BEACH CAMP
July 29th - 30th, 2016
Ocean City, Maryland

EXTREME Beach Camp

Join CDE at our 2016 EXTREME Beach Camp on July 29th and 30th! This camp is open to individuals ages 6+ and teams/gyms. Those attending from the same team/gym will receive a $25.00 per camper discount (Must bring at least 5 athletes from the same team/gym to receive the discount). Coaches attend FREE with their team.

$150/athlete Early Bird Rate by June 15th (t-shirt included in camp cost)
$175/athlete Standard Rate from June 16th - July 16th (t-shirt included in camp cost)
$200/athlete FINAL Rate from July 16th - July 28th (t-shirt can be purchased at the camp if available - stock is LIMITED)

Join our amazing CDE staff with guest instructors (TBA) for a 2-day stunt, tumble, dance fest camp in beautiful Ocean City, Maryland. This camp will provide athletes with a different perspective and push them to their limits while helping them achieve new skills as individuals and as a group. Athletes will be separated by skill level for some sections of camp to help maximize their individual potential and then will be split into their groups to learn fun choreography that you can take home with you! Don't miss out on the best cheer camp in the Mid Atlantic! Register online or by paper!

I was one of the guest instructors last year for the camp. Great experience for the athletes. I believe this year she has coaches from Twisters, Stingrays & Crimson Heat as well as myself involved. Athletes learn stunting, dance, jump technique and then mini routines.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My daughter attended this last year and LOVED it! We would have definitely returned but already booked a camp at UMD for the same weekend. She still does the final mini dance when she hears Demi Lovato's Cool For The Summer!

Back