Wanted To Brag On Our Choreographer

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Haters are always going to hate :) Seems like this is just what this page is about.

No one is hating. You can't have your friends come on here, with no history of posting, and pretend to be unbiased customers. You would be banned from Yelp for doing that.

Carter's ban is only for a week, but I will not tolerate that kind of language.

No one is hating. You can't have your friends come on here, with no history of posting, and pretend to be unbiased customers. You would be banned from Yelp for doing that.

Carter's ban is only for a week, but I will not tolerate that kind of language.

First let me break down your post. I NEVER had anyone go on here and be an "unbiased customer". My business did not post on this page as an advertisment. I posted on the cheer market page. A customer gave a review being new and didn't know where to post.

I understand the rules and have broken no such thing.

First let me break down your post. I NEVER had anyone go on here and be an "unbiased customer". My business did not post on this page as an advertisment. I posted on the cheer market page. A customer gave a review being new and didn't know where to post.

I understand the rules and have broken no such thing.

You mean your roommate.

I didn't say you did anything wrong. I closed the thread because the post didn't belong here. I banned Carter because their behavior to me over private message was out of line.

You mean your roommate.

I didn't say you did anything wrong. I closed the thread because the post didn't belong here. I banned Carter because their behavior to me over private message was out of line.

Exactly! I cannot control the behaviors of other adults and do not commend their behavior.

Back