Warning! Ca Area! Peeping Tom!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Who and what is the cheer foot guy? Does he steal cheer shoes or something???
Show guy is some person in his like 30's who came on the boards under the guise of being a cheerleader and posted a few threads on how everybody should follow this shoe Instagram account because it's really cool, he was called out for being the owner of the account. We got some majorly creepy vibes from him and words were said he complained that we were just attacking him cause he was different and decided it would be funny to call us all idiots and comment on our Instagram and Twitter accounts how were hypocrites and bullies.

Oh and he also has a foot fetish and comments on numerous cheerleaders accounts saying how gorgeous the shoes look on cheerleaders and blah blah blah. Just look up cheerlover in the search bar you should find the old threads.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Yuk! Pervwarning is this a cry for help? If it is please get some. There are professionals out there that can help you. Please do something about your problem before it goes to far.

Show guy is some person in his like 30's who came on the boards under the guise of being a cheerleader and posted a few threads on how everybody should follow this shoe Instagram account because it's really cool, he was called out for being the owner of the account. We got some majorly creepy vibes from him and words were said he complained that we were just attacking him cause he was different and decided it would be funny to call us all idiots and comment on our Instagram and Twitter accounts how were hypocrites and bullies.

Oh and he also has a foot fetish and comments on numerous cheerleaders accounts saying how gorgeous the shoes look on cheerleaders and blah blah blah. Just look up cheerlover in the search bar you should find the old threads.

He follows girls into changing areas And peeps on them at comps!

I've personally seen him bragging about seeing red panties after he followed a blue uniformed cheerleader to the dressing room! Be aware of your surroundings and watch out for one another!!
Easy solution, find any arena employee that you see with a radio immediately, tell them and they will notify security. Be sure to give a description, they can either find him in the arena OR find him on security tape and ban him. Don't take no for an answer. It's not that hard to get ahold of security at an arena via radio.

Excellent idea! Tapes! He's sure to be on there!

And no it's deff not bs and I am
Not him lol I'm female and a mother / coach my girls told me about the creeper pointed him out while we were on deck

Yuk! Pervwarning is this a cry for help? If it is please get some. There are professionals out there that can help you. Please do something about your problem before it goes to far.

Absolutely not lol I'll be happy to send a personalized verification video clip if needed to prove I'm who I say I am. As for my name I posted on all the Cali cheer boards under the same name to warn the young ladies against this man. He frequents games and comps and is so subtle in what he does but then he BLOGS ABOUT IT!

Back