Warning! Ca Area! Peeping Tom!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I screen shotted the blog but I'm not sure how to post it?

Why don't you post the web address for the blog here...

I'm sorry but you've come on here with a rather odd screen name and thrown out random information. Why don't you be more precise if you're really wanting to inform people? Are we talking HS cheer or all star cheer? What specific area has he been seen; i.e., LA, San Francisco, etc? What does he look like?
And what Cali cheer boards are you talking about? I assume you mean California not Cali All Stars?

So, please, do share.

Personally, I assume there's pervs at every comp because that's like shooting fish in a barrel for a sick SOB.

Excellent idea! Tapes! He's sure to be on there!

And no it's deff not bs and I am
Not him lol I'm female and a mother / coach my girls told me about the creeper pointed him out while we were on deck

See this whole thing still doesn't have a true to life feel about it.

If anything like this had been posted by any cheer mom (or coach) that I know, the message would have been about a thousand words cataloging the entire episode of what she went through to catch the guy and/or get authorities to catch him especially if she had witnessed what you say you witnessed.

So was your team competing in California, because you are no where near Cali. (Can we spell the state name please so as not to confuse people who might think you're talking about Cali Allstars?)

Which competition were you at?
What city was it in?
Description of alleged perp?

Last edited:
This is like shouting "FIRE!" In a room full of blindfolded people. If any of this is legit and you're actually trying to leverage people to get the word out....then get the word out. I've never seen someone try to "catch" someone by providing exactly zero useful information.

That requires specificity, details etc. none of which have been produced in this thread which is why it appears to have the footprints of a troll.

So was your team competing in California, because you are no where near Cali. (Can we spell the state name please so as not to confuse people who might think you're talking about Cali Allstars?)

Which competition were you at?
What city was it in?
Description of alleged perp?

My squad was not, my daughters was invited to go to a friends and since we were vacationing in the Disney area we went.

I'm really not concerned if people think I'm a "troll" or "the perv" I got a warning out and asked for team members to watch out for one another, I didn't ask for people to look at my IG (like shoe guy) or to follow me anywhere.

I did however get some great advice from those of you actually willing to believe, and I thank you for that!

I called the arena and we were able to find out they did in fact have the security tape with the man we saw lurking near the ladies locker rooms and bathrooms! I could no get a copy but they turned it over to the local police. They thanked me for the heads up and said that was all I would hear since my child and myself was not directly harmed.

Please be safe. Again be aware or your surroundings threw the excitement. Even tho this man looked like someone's daddy, skinny, glasses, mid 40's, dark short hair, and well dressed.,, he was not so harmless.

Back