OT Way Off Topic; This Is Why It's In Random Section.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
You said "(the insulation is on floor and we don't have flooring just wood joists)" . If there is no flooring, just joists, then the "floor" of the attic where the insulation sits is really just the drywall on the ceiling of the rooms below. That's not strong enough to hold a person.

I find it curious that your story changes and gets more elaborate as people post telling you you're okay.

First you were in there with it.
Then you were walking on it.
Now you were bored and playing with it like sand.

So I'll give you the answer you're seeking - yes, you've had a terrible asbestos exposure and you'd better hope you don't die. We're all terribly worried and concerned for your health.
All I kept thinking about was Christmas Vacation.

Ok, after I finish Veep and that show about Washington's spies.

And Halloween movies.

BUT THEN I WILL!

what is this show about washington's spies?

and you've got like a year to get all caught up before season 3, so take your time. although hurry up because i want someone on this board to start understanding R&M references that will inevitably come up during the season.

what is this show about washington's spies?

and you've got like a year to get all caught up before season 3, so take your time. although hurry up because i want someone on this board to start understanding R&M references that will inevitably come up during the season.

It's called "Turn: Washington's Spies", its on AMC. I got the first season from my local library and it's pretty good so far. It's about the Culper Ring during the Revolutionary War.

BTW, you should really listen to the Hamilton soundtrack, it's a new musical out on Broadway all about Alexander Hamilton and it's really good ( @RobinSparkles can back me up on this). I sense that you're into history stuff and I reallyyyyyyyyyyy think you would like it. It's all like rap and hip hop and R&B music but it's so good. The lyrics are just so dense and intelligently written and full of historical events (The Revolutionary War, the Reynolds Pamphlet, the election of 1800, etc) and people (Aaron Burr, Washington, LaFayette, Jefferson, Madision, John Adams). This is the opening song:

The song "Right Hand Man" is also really good, it's when Washington is introduced into the show but it drops hints of so many historical events in one song. (This may seem like a random mention but Hercules Mulligan, who was apart of the Culper Ring, is a character in Hamilton, which is essentially why I picked up "Turn").

Ok that's enough Hamilton rambles for tonight :) But like for real, you should check it out.

It's called "Turn: Washington's Spies", its on AMC. I got the first season from my local library and it's pretty good so far. It's about the Culper Ring during the Revolutionary War.

BTW, you should really listen to the Hamilton soundtrack, it's a new musical out on Broadway all about Alexander Hamilton and it's really good ( @RobinSparkles can back me up on this). I sense that you're into history stuff and I reallyyyyyyyyyyy think you would like it. It's all like rap and hip hop and R&B music but it's so good. The lyrics are just so dense and intelligently written and full of historical events (The Revolutionary War, the Reynolds Pamphlet, the election of 1800, etc) and people (Aaron Burr, Washington, LaFayette, Jefferson, Madision, John Adams). This is the opening song:

The song "Right Hand Man" is also really good, it's when Washington is introduced into the show but it drops hints of so many historical events in one song. (This may seem like a random mention but Hercules Mulligan, who was apart of the Culper Ring, is a character in Hamilton, which is essentially why I picked up "Turn").

Ok that's enough Hamilton rambles for tonight :) But like for real, you should check it out.

Hamilton is my favorite! (the man, not the soundtrack...I'm not big into musicals that aren't animated/produced by Disney but I'll give this one a go.)

Hamilton is my favorite! (the man, not the soundtrack...I'm not big into musicals that aren't animated/produced by Disney but I'll give this one a go.)

Pretend I didn't tell you it was a musical and give it a shot. (Hahah, "shot". Hamilton joke.)

Lol I'm always hesitant to mention that it's a musical because I think people are like "I don't like musicals" and they instantly get turned away by it. But if anything it's more like a modern day rap/hip hop concept album... About the founding fathers...That people perform on Broadway lol. It's not like your typical "chorus line/les mis/wicked" musical. You should def check it out. I swear it's not "musical-ly" at all. (The only part that's "musical-ly" is when King George III sings but he only has like 3 songs and they are funny as h-e-double hockey sticks.)

Attention seeking behavior is not going to get you far on this board or has that not been pointed out a time or five. Seriously, if you were that concerned you'd ask your parent(s) or call 911. The fact that you've come to a cheerleading message board with a potentially serious hazardous question is alarming. You don't come to the internet over medical things---you simply don't.

Now get off Fierceboard and do your homework or something.

Back