All-Star Wc Shooting Stars Stunt?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm going to Providence this year..to see them, Ody, and suns. And y'all better know I'll be in the arena hours before!

I am not from WC so I can't comment on why they had such a rough season last year, but I think it's a safe bet that if they are good coaches, they've figured out what the issues were and have resolved them for 2012. Sometimes it has nothing to do with talent, and everyone knows SS is never short of that.

However, I wouldn't say last year was the first season they didn't hit. With the exception of Worlds 2008 and the famed Fashionista dance, a good portion of that season was a struggle for SS. I do believe they had some stunting issues in the 2nd half of 2009 even leading up to prelims in Worlds. They even fell at Cheersport and NCA in 2010..,They do pull it off at Worlds though, and that's what everyone remembers.

I'm sure they'll be just great in '12.

keep in mind last year was a fluke with the stunts not hitting. It was the first time in all of my years involved with cheerleading that they did not hit. They have always been very stable and constant in stunting. I have my theories why it happened last year that I will keep to my self, in my opinion it will not happen again this year.

The Stars may have lost a third of the team, but over half of the remaining, multiple members have been on for multiple years as well as Starlites. They had no issue filling the team with talent.

I can not wait to see what is in store. The music is a flash back for me and my daughter of our time being apart of the World Cup Family. Once a Star always a Star.

Best of luck to everyone this year.

Whatever. Even then, they weren't that bad. Considering they still beat 3-4 teams...

I think it's pretty safe to say that with the exception of NCA and Worlds (where even then they didn't hit perfectly) they had the worst season (performance wise) in the team's history. No one said they were bad. They still won NCA.

I know they do Needles in it . Or it might just be there center flyer. But I know it's forsure in there.
The only 2 teams i have ever seen do needles in a routine are Stingrays and Allstar Panthers.
http://cheerwiz.com/picpic126.jpg
picpic126.jpg

Back