All-Star Wcss 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I really like the concept of it. when i first heard it, i just thought it sounded all jumbled together, but its growing on me. I just cant wait to see the routine with this. I'm sure its gonna be amazing!!

Celine dion ??
We have her on stars mix and not on SE one ??
:confused::eek:
(sorry guys my english is very bad )

I like the whole idea of throwbacks. But I don't know if a routine will look that great with the music. I love it, but I think we all need to see it as a whole at the showcase until we judge whether we like it or not!

I'm with general consensus- Opening v/o WAY too long and needs to go. I get that they want to introduce the theme 'idea', but it will so distract me from what's going on on the floor. Something shorter and sweeter would do nice..

I'm not sure how I feel about the mix as a whole. I know SOME of Stars mixes, and when I heard a song I was like 'Oh, I remember that one!' and kinda head bobbed along to it.. It's definitely 'for the current fans', but I'm not sure how it will do in making a 'new' fan out of someone, ya know? Like, I'm not the biggest F5 fan (I do like them), but I always enjoy their music. This wouldn't make me like stars if I wasn't already a fan. I'd be like 'Oh, that's cool' and skip to a diff mix. I don't know if they chose the right blend of songs to put together. I know 'fan suggestions' are the new thing, but audibly I don't know if it worked out. Maybe I'll like it once I see the routine with it, or it might make me hate it lol. I'm just glad they left out Copacabana..can't take more Manilow haha..

knowing stars, i can only imagine the routine to go with this.
so very excited to see it.

Back