All-Star Wcss 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I can't figure out how to put in words how I feel about this mix. The opening voiceover makes me think im about to watch a team from 05 worlds... I like the songs they used, but feel like they are just thrown in there in the wrong spots! My favorite parts of songs from past routines were basically taken out haha, its like for every song I like they have used, they cut off that one part that yelled stars to me... The concept is great, it just doesn't seem to flow together?

actually excited to see wcss dance.. better be fierce.... "out with the old and in with the new"
there music sounds like a tribute to the team... i like it .. but at the same time its awkward... there reminiscing on the years in the past.... i do like the beginning a lot!!!

I like it, but I just remember looking on all of the girls formsprings and some statuses said that they are dancing to Justin Bieber.....maybe it's like a mini fake version of their music then they'll release the final cut later on!..well, that's what i'm hoping for :p
not happening

Although it might be cool for the younger peeps who don't know Stars history for people to post what songs came from what mix. It might help people get into it if they can actually go back and watch those routines.

opening- if my friends could see me now , was the first year they won NCA in 1999 i think
stunt- all or nothing, was the first year they won worlds 2007
jumps- cell block tango! besttttt shooting star dance ever! 2004
baskets- mamma mia, stunt sequence (crystal ying center flyer!) 2004
running tumbling- the cup of life, from the latin theme 2010 & dark lady! 2nd best ss dance ever! 2005
2nd stunt- cupid, stunt sequence 1991
pyrimid- im alive, pyrimid 2006 & this ones for the girls, pyramid 2005

:)

Back