All-Star Wcss Going Medium!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I just assumed they were changing some part of their routine by all the "I have a secret #wssob" (or something like that) tweets I saw last night.

they might change parts of their routine but I dont see a team like stars changing divisions in the middle of the year

CheerUPDATES is starting to remind me of gossip girl too much. He spits out all these random things and the next thing we know there's a 50 pg thread on fierceboard on it lol (ex: cea's new location). Dont get me wrong I love the updates he provides at comps and am very thankful for that but some of the other stuff....ugh....

CheerUPDATES is starting to remind me of gossip girl too much. He spits out all these random things and the next thing we know there's a 50 pg thread on fierceboard on it lol (ex: cea's new location). Dont get me wrong I love the updates he provides at comps and am very thankful for that but some of the other stuff....ugh....
He never said it as a fact.
He said:
Here are the three rumors I've heard.
Like this is actually going to happen.

He never said it as a fact.
He said:
Here are the three rumors I've heard.
Like this is actually going to happen.
I know that. Just gave the cea as an example for something that was posted as a rumor and us fierceboarders went craycray and it didn't turn out to be anything lol I never meant that I thought he made it up.

Really... changing divisions this late in the year? Especially a team like Stars that has such a tradition in large senior? People just like something to talk about.

He tweets rumors so that he can be one of the first. If he waits for things to be confirmed then he won't be the one "releasing" the information first. Everyone wants to be in the know and be the first to have been on to something

Ding ding ding! And we have a winner!

He is usually right 99% of the time too.

Back