All-Star Wcss Going Medium!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

can they please do some cool transition between stunts. like take a lesson for senior elite and change formations and cool things, i hate watching stunts when the stunt groups stay in the same spot for like 7 8-counts. itsssssssss soooooooooooo boring, i wouldnt even care if they did like 20 tic tocs, move, geeeeeeeeeeeeeez
Soooooooo isssssssss typinnnnnnnnngggg likkkkkkeeeee thissssssss. I would not have a problem with this statement, but it was not constructive at all. Just bashing.

Soooooooo isssssssss typinnnnnnnnngggg likkkkkkeeeee thissssssss. I would not have a problem with this statement, but it was not constructive at all. Just bashing.
yea i definitely bashed them:rolleyes: it was typed long out of frustration because they've done it a lot the last couple of years, i miss they're cool/fun transitions that were creative. If it was a first time thing i would of been"nicer" about it, but im a little frustrated with their stunts so excuse me for doing thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis for one time in my life. bye:kiss:

Yeah I don't see that happening, SS is their flagship team, and has been around longer then some of you have been alive or cheering. It would be like saying the Dallas Cowboys are moving to Austin and changing their colors to purple and hot pink. Nope. Not gonna happen, they have to much pride in what that team represents for their program.
That would be like CA taking Panthers into another division - or Stingrays taking Orange into another division.

can they please do some cool transition between stunts. like take a lesson for senior elite and change formations and cool things, i hate watching stunts when the stunt groups stay in the same spot for like 7 8-counts. itsssssssss soooooooooooo boring, i wouldnt even care if they did like 20 tic tocs, move, geeeeeeeeeeeeeez
But that's what makes World Cup...World Cup.
Are the primarily focused on stunting like other programs? No.
May not be your taste, but it works for them.
If every team became Senior Elite then we would be just as bored all over again. The beauty of Shooting Stars is that they're not Senior Elite, or Panthers, or F5, or Peach.

If every team became Senior Elite then we would be just as bored all over again. The beauty of Shooting Stars is that they're not Senior Elite, or Panthers, or F5, or Peach.
tumblr_inline_mf7xxos7T41ry4qim.gif

I knew that medium isn't going to happen but I'm trying to just imagine for a quick second....what if it did? Would they beat orange?

Changing divisions this late is not unheard of...Rays Spice ring a bell. But they were a restricted team changing divisions for a bid, not a team with a paid scrapping everything and starting over. I am placing my money on a new dance....

so what if they had the opportunity to gain more points by adding more stuff to their stunt sequences, then your saying they shouldnt? they have done things in the past and not just stayed in one spot for an entire stunt and it worked well for them. If their not contending at the top of large senior you would just want to keep it the same then? their not focused on stunting so years down the road they fall behind and place 5 out of 6 and dallas, and you would just want them to just stay the same? Because thats what makes world cup, world cup? Not saying that every team needs to be senior elite, but they did win innovative choreography, and im guessing that helped a lot with their score. But now there are rumors that they are changing their stunt, their dance, other things. So Im right? because their making changes, and not staying the same like your saying?

It seems really smart, honestly Large is just too fierce this year, it's sad there can only be one winner.

Doubt it... They said we won't find out till Worlds, and if they changed divisions to get a bid, we'd obvi know about it before then...

Back