All-Star Wcss New Routine

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I was expecting more of a change, someone either on this thread or the other one said their entire stunt changed. But good for them for hitting! Congrats ladies!

This routine was awesome...if they can hit it at this point...they are only going to make it cleaner. I am impressed. GREAT JOB WCSS! Wish they would be at Cheersport...either way....See you in Dallas!

really so sick of people toio. stars had a great day, u want to talk about cea go start another thread

No one brought up CEA but you.

Happy to see this team fighting their way back. The real story here is their determination

I think the point she was trying to make is that at Dallas (or Words, or anywhere else), it won't matter how hard it is vs. the competition if they (or the competition) can't hit it...She didn't say Stars didn't hit it today...although if your definition of hitting meant that there were no flaws, then they didn't...left side of the pyramid didn't extend, but that was just a fluke...Much cleaner than the original routine though.

Yes, thank you, that's what I was going for! :)

Yeah I wasn't trying to say it was perfect but there were no falls as such. I'm really proud of stars today. I see a new lease of life that wasn't apparent before and I hope this is the start of great (gold) things this season!

And I agree with you, they seem to have a new confidence about this routine, can't wait to see what happens for them for the rest of the season!

Back