All-Star Wcss New Routine

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Music is wrong in this video, someone dubbed over the new music with their old one. But on the bright side it makes me indescribably happy to see them hit! I can tell they have their energy and confidence back and am so excited to see what the rest of the season has in store!
Just kidding, sorry guys I got that video confused with another one. thats the correct music haha

Any idea what the new stunt song is? I don't hear "just the way you are" anymore

What are they rumoured to do? I feel like I've missed something big...
lol, its okay, there rumored, to have more people doing the ball up 360 tick tock, of course it is a rumour so it might not be true, but if it is, its going to be cool!

i see that shark dad and the other guy are playing around, yes i brought up CEA on the other thread, not sure where any of you have been hiding, but there big competitors right now, so obviously people are going to discuss both of them, people bring of WCSS on CEA threads so why are you complaining, seriously theres never going to be a perfect thread in everyones oppionon so stop trying to make it one.

I love that they changed things and hit pretty well, but I for some reason liked the other routine better. Maybe it was the angle of the video (i'm sure it was) but the stunt section looks awkward. The girls have put in tons of work and kudos to them for a great performance. Can't wait to see what they bring to Dallas and i'm sure they will look amazing. Goodluck the rest of the season Stars.

I love that they changed things and hit pretty well, but I for some reason liked the other routine better. Maybe it was the angle of the video (i'm sure it was) but the stunt section looks awkward. The girls have put in tons of work and kudos to them for a great performance. Can't wait to see what they bring to Dallas and i'm sure they will look amazing. Goodluck the rest of the season Stars.
Finally someone recognizing their hard work and giving them recognition. This thread shouldnt be about fighting but more or less congratulating a team on a excellent performance.

SO much better!!!!!!!!!!!
but like i keep saying if CEA does what there rumored to do (and hit) then everyone else can sit down.

Nothing earth shattering so rumors are wrong. There are more, but not enough yet. However, we are getting very clean and fleshing out all the skills with some new ones. Gotta love the younger kids pushing the envelope. That said, props to the Stars. I like the changes and wish them well. Honestly, these teams need each other to be their best and keep the division in the spotlight. And may I add, I miss the Panthers. Now, I want SE to win, but I want all these teams to be right there at every competition to build the competitive juices and charge up the competitions. Props to all of these teams for working so hard.

Nothing earth shattering so rumors are wrong. There are more, but not enough yet. However, we are getting very clean and fleshing out all the skills with some new ones. Gotta love the younger kids pushing the envelope. That said, props to the Stars. I like the changes and wish them well. Honestly, these teams need each other to be their best and keep the division in the spotlight. And may I add, I miss the Panthers. Now, I want SE to win, but I want all these teams to be right there at every competition to build the competitive juices and charge up the competitions. Props to all of these teams for working so hard.
i cant love your post anymore than i already have :)
i would love se to win again! my life would be complete!

Latest posts

Back