All-Star Wcss

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I did hear that Cosmic Rays might try to enter a Worlds eligible division at some point. Of course, this same person also told me they were already promised a bid, so not sure how reliable a source they are.

I did hear that Cosmic Rays might try to enter a Worlds eligible division at some point. Of course, this same person also told me they were already promised a bid, so not sure how reliable a source they are.
Maybe its more like they'd only enter the new division if they were pretty much guaranteed to earn one.. kind of like how Stars only take full paid bids because they know that means they are good enough to be a contender at worlds

Pretty sure all the eligible Level 5 teams only go to worlds only on full paid bids. This IMO is a good thing. It gives the athletes the incentive to shoot for the top and to really earn that spot.

I actually did hear Cosmic Rays were going to Worlds too. Are they coed at the moment?

they could easily make 2 small senior teams out of the elligible girls from cosmic rays galaxy starlites and starburst. and both would be in the top 50% at worlds
I'm sure they would rather have a really strong Worlds team than one that could only make top 50% though?

I'm sure they would rather have a really strong Worlds team than one that could only make top 50% though?
I was saying they could make 2 that would be able to make top 50%. I know world cup never would, but just wanted to point out that even with those that didn't make worlds level 5 senior teams, they could still make more that would beat some of the ones out there.

Back